FROM ATHEISM TO THEISM OR FROM TAMASA TO JYOTI

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2008
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 86, APRIL 2008 ISSUE, has been published and
      uplinked with the article "FROM ATHEISM TO THEISM OR FROM TAMASA TO
      JYOTI."
      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall
      be grateful. There are also interesting questions from readers
      dealing with "Sanatan Dharma as an evolved Religion", "About Black
      Magic/Witch craft" "Is there life elsewhere? "Usefulness of cow urine
      etc", "Differentiating a Yogi and a Sadhak" etc. You can also browse
      the
      previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it
      with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty.
      (bimal_mohanty@ vsnl.com)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.