Re: Assessing meditation effect

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 10, 2008
      Dear Jogeshwarmahanta and all,
      I don't know what you are looking for, as there
      have been hundreds of scientific studies that
      prove the value of meditation for cardiac, stress,
      overall iood health, and many other physical, mental
      and emotional areas. Are you just concerned with
      machinery that may point to something? To me the
      effect of meditation (and in a way all things) is
      if it brings you peace, it is "good" and if it takes
      your peace away, it is a "bad" effect.
      "jogeshwarmahanta" <jogeshwarmahanta@...> wrote:

      > Grand silence. Does it mean that there is gulf of difference in what
      > is said and what is gained?
      > regards
      >
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jogeshwarmahanta"
      > <jogeshwarmahanta@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Meditation effect is normally subjective.
      > >
      > > Is there any objective measure to assess meditation effect?
      > > Any information?
      > >
      > > Has any body used GSR?
      > > regards

    • jogeshwarmahanta