Re: Assessing meditation effect

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2008
      Grand silence. Does it mean that there is gulf of difference in what
      is said and what is gained?
      regards

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jogeshwarmahanta"

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 10, 2008
        Dear Jogeshwarmahanta and all,
        I don't know what you are looking for, as there
        have been hundreds of scientific studies that
        prove the value of meditation for cardiac, stress,
        overall iood health, and many other physical, mental
        and emotional areas. Are you just concerned with
        machinery that may point to something? To me the
        effect of meditation (and in a way all things) is
        if it brings you peace, it is "good" and if it takes
        your peace away, it is a "bad" effect.
        "jogeshwarmahanta" <jogeshwarmahanta@...> wrote:

        > Grand silence. Does it mean that there is gulf of difference in what
        > is said and what is gained?
        > regards
        >
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jogeshwarmahanta"
        > <jogeshwarmahanta@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Meditation effect is normally subjective.
        > >
        > > Is there any objective measure to assess meditation effect?
        > > Any information?
        > >
        > > Has any body used GSR?
        > > regards

      • jogeshwarmahanta