"Internet Sacred Archive"- really informative site

  • soundingchimes
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 6:39 PM
      Hi all,

      I just wanted to share a resource that I use often to learn more about
      different belief systems. The site is Internet Sacred Texts Archive-
      http://www.sacred-texts.com/index.htm. It has many different freely
      available sacred texts from a large amount of religions. It is a
      really great resource so that you can read full texts online.

      A few of the many texts available are:
      The Rig Veda
      The Yoga Sutras
      The King James Bible
      The Dhammapada and The Sutta Nipâta-Translated by Max Müller and V.
      Fausböll

      Cheers
      Devon
      Assistant Editor
      http://gatewaytowealthofbeing.com/
    • J
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        clicked your link.

        it does not work

        index page does not exist

        if you go direct to the dotcom it provides lots if interesting reading
        though....

        thanks !