FW: RE: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Sudden enlightenment

  • sandeep chatterjee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23 10:42 AM
      The understanding(to use a mere term) is that....... what Truth can be defined, explained, expounded, pointed within a gestalt which is itself a falsity.

      Two dreamt up characters in your last night dream are expounding, defining the shape of your nose.

      Both of them back their respective positions with their respective mind-sense perceived experiences.

      One has had a spontaneous revelation of the shape of your nose, the other's revelation was a gradual strip-tease show.

      No matter how profound, how compelling the discourse......

      ......the two characters, along with their supporting experiences .......as well as the surrounding audience....

      ...is all dream fluff isn't it?