Our actions are our offerings to God

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2008
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 85, MARCH 2008 ISSUE, has been published and
      uplinked with the article "OUR ACTIONS ARE OUR OFFERINGS TO GOD."
      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall
      be grateful. There are also interesting questions from readers
      dealing with "Distractions to Sadhana", "Shivaratri Message" "Need
      for Sermons", "Cleanliness", "Mahvakyas" etc. You can also browse the
      previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it
      with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty.
      (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.