  • Athanor
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      Thank you Bob for your insights. You really made me laugh when you said that people maditate in front of the computers... That means that i really meditate all day long.. my brother can barely meditate once a day for a few minutes in front of the computer :)
      Well, about the FDG's, i red just a few works of them, as Nisargadatta, Osho, Krishnamurti, Papaji, and come to know some of the living famous guys as Eli and Gangaji Jaxon, Bedri Cetin, Aziz Kristof, Sarlo...
      mirela
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2008
        Is bob transforming?
        regards
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jogeshwarmahanta"
          <jogeshwarmahanta@...> wrote:

          > Is bob transforming?
          > regards

          Yo Sri Jogeshwarmahantaji,
          Every second every atom changes as does
          every cell and organ that constitutes the
          entity that is labeled Bob. Similarly the
          thoughts and emotions always are in
          a transforming state as long as the
          physical carrier is in place. But there is a
          continuity that is always constant and
          that is the Witness to these changes.
          And that is the "Real Bob".
        • jogeshwarmahanta
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 15, 2008
            Very well said Bob dear. But what I hinted at is "If change is
            inevitable then why not towards better and better and better......"
            Eros and thanatos are constantly acting against each other and by
            transformation I meant the "continuity" of extinguishing thanatos
            and reinforcing eros and not surrendering to thanatos.
            regards