jeff

  • Athanor
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2003
      Thank you Jeff,
      I do choose joy.. i love joy! there is nothing more beautifull in my life than the freedom.. (I used to travel a lot and i have spent a few months on the mountains; i have left my parents home at 18) and this freedom brings me a lot of joy in every day of my life... Joy is the one who makes me dance, is the one who makes me open my eyes more and more to reality, joy makes me want to do everything right... as this should be the real state of a human being - JOY.

      I was saying about pain that it is a great teacher (and it always reminds me to do my "homeworks"), because i think there is a special state when one is in pains... when there is pain, there is also more atention - to both: physical body and the mind... When i'm in pains i know that i see this like a picture, and in this picture i can almost see myself laid in bed with a distorsioned face. When i have a pain, almost my entire atention goes there to "see" it..

      ps i'm very behind with the talks here.. i didn't feel very well those days

      mirela
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
        Mirela -

        Pain distracts awareness,
        and clouds judgments.
        Joy focuses awareness
        and brings clarity.

        Joy is the better teacher.

        Love,

        Jeff
      • Athanor
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
          300 years old
          mirela
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
            i was asking you about your age because of the message below... i was just trying to be funny..
            mirela
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 2, 2003
              Mirela -

              You have great wisdom