Re: THE SAGE'S VIEW - all

  • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003

        > before they can join and moderates all
        > messages before they are posted.

        ****** No, that's not true. No posts are moderated.

        > A word to the wise. She's on her
        > best behavior here. She's ruthless
        > at "The Ranch" - full name, The
        > End of The Rope, Ranch.

        ******* Well that's why I don't people with anger problems on.
        If someone has an anger problem, they got to work that out first.
        There's a certain level of emotional maturity that's required. And
        I'm not mean by any means, but rarely do I ever pull any punches
        either, but it's all done in love, good fun and humor. And everyone
        seems to have a good time.

        Judi

      • markwotter704 <markwotter704@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 7, 2003
          Hi Tony,

          the ranch is a place where folks go to be slaughtered. Sounds like
          fun, huh?

          Mark