Re: THE SAGE'S VIEW - all

  • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003

          > before they can join and moderates all
          > messages before they are posted.

          ****** No, that's not true. No posts are moderated.

          > A word to the wise. She's on her
          > best behavior here. She's ruthless
          > at "The Ranch" - full name, The
          > End of The Rope, Ranch.

          ******* Well that's why I don't people with anger problems on.
          If someone has an anger problem, they got to work that out first.
          There's a certain level of emotional maturity that's required. And
          I'm not mean by any means, but rarely do I ever pull any punches
          either, but it's all done in love, good fun and humor. And everyone
          seems to have a good time.

          Judi

        • markwotter704 <markwotter704@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 7, 2003
            Hi Tony,

            the ranch is a place where folks go to be slaughtered. Sounds like
            fun, huh?

            Mark