THE SAGE'S VIEW - all

  • tosime
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
      oooops...."sorry-o" - as we say in pigeon english over here.

      ...Tony

      PS - What is the "Ranch"?

      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
        Hi, again, Tony -

        The Ranch is another group site
        run by Judi.She approves all members
        before they can join and moderates all
        messages before they are posted.

        A word to the wise. She's on her
        best behavior here. She's ruthless
        at "The Ranch" - full name, The
        End of The Rope, Ranch.

        Best,

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003

        • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea

            ****** No, that's not true. No posts are moderated.

            > A word to the wise. She's on her
            > best behavior here. She's ruthless
            > at "The Ranch" - full name, The
            > End of The Rope, Ranch.

            ******* Well that's why I don't people with anger problems on.
            If someone has an anger problem, they got to work that out first.
            There's a certain level of emotional maturity that's required. And
            I'm not mean by any means, but rarely do I ever pull any punches
            either, but it's all done in love, good fun and humor. And everyone
            seems to have a good time.

            Judi

          • markwotter704 <markwotter704@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 7, 2003
              Hi Tony,

              the ranch is a place where folks go to be slaughtered. Sounds like
              fun, huh?

              Mark