Re: THE SAGE'S VIEW - all

  • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "tosime" <
      tosime@b...> wrote:

      > I find the banter very entertaining.
      >
      > It reminds me of the 'French Cafe' dance sequence where a man and woman
      > perform a modern ballet that simulates ugly fight movements - but they end
      > up kissing each other since they really are in love.
      >
      > ...Tony

      Well, thanks a lot, Tony. You gave
      the whole plot away. I want a refund.

      Love,

      Jeff
    • tosime
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
        oooops...."sorry-o" - as we say in pigeon english over here.

        ...Tony

        PS - What is the "Ranch"?

        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
          Hi, again, Tony -

          The Ranch is another group site
          run by Judi.She approves all members
          before they can join and moderates all
          messages before they are posted.

          A word to the wise. She's on her
          best behavior here. She's ruthless
          at "The Ranch" - full name, The
          End of The Rope, Ranch.

          Best,

          Jeff
        • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003

          • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea

              ****** No, that's not true. No posts are moderated.

              > A word to the wise. She's on her
              > best behavior here. She's ruthless
              > at "The Ranch" - full name, The
              > End of The Rope, Ranch.

              ******* Well that's why I don't people with anger problems on.
              If someone has an anger problem, they got to work that out first.
              There's a certain level of emotional maturity that's required. And
              I'm not mean by any means, but rarely do I ever pull any punches
              either, but it's all done in love, good fun and humor. And everyone
              seems to have a good time.

              Judi

            • markwotter704 <markwotter704@yahoo.com>
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 7, 2003
                Hi Tony,

                the ranch is a place where folks go to be slaughtered. Sounds like
                fun, huh?

                Mark