Meditation films on you-tube

  • magicalmanhattan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2008
      Hi, Everybody,

      My name is Greg, and I am new to the group.
      I wanted to share some medition videos that I put on You-Tube.
      I made them with antiques as props/characters.
      I did not plan out the videos, but looking at them now, I can explain
      what the reason for them is.

      They are about spontaneous releases, fevers of passion experienced,
      during, before, after falling into a meditative state.

      In my own experience, I have found that many people who meditate,
      will act out a state of dispassion, when in fact, they have a
      multitude of feelings, buried. (All said, includes myself.)

      As one meditates, these feelings must come out, if real peace is ever
      to develop.

      Otherwise, what is being experienced is a faked, forced performance
      of "inner peace."

      I say this from personal experience.

      So my video's, especially

      "Meditation Master, Secret Suffering During Service,"

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19GNo0dkbz0

      and

      "Proof of God, Devotion of a 5 Year Old,"

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPuZmUt8Wi0

      both explore this idea.

      The first one on secret suffering, is especially emotional, and might
      be considered shocking in its depth of feeling. The student, is
      consumed by spiritual passion.

      Please take a look, and let me know what you think.

      Thanks
      Greg