Re: THE SAGE'S VIEW

  • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
      Giddy up.
    • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "tosime" <
        tosime@b...> wrote:

        > I find the banter very entertaining.
        >
        > It reminds me of the 'French Cafe' dance sequence where a man and woman
        > perform a modern ballet that simulates ugly fight movements - but they end
        > up kissing each other since they really are in love.
        >
        > ...Tony

        Well, thanks a lot, Tony. You gave
        the whole plot away. I want a refund.

        Love,

        Jeff
      • tosime
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
          oooops...."sorry-o" - as we say in pigeon english over here.

          ...Tony

          PS - What is the "Ranch"?

          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
            Hi, again, Tony -

            The Ranch is another group site
            run by Judi.She approves all members
            before they can join and moderates all
            messages before they are posted.

            A word to the wise. She's on her
            best behavior here. She's ruthless
            at "The Ranch" - full name, The
            End of The Rope, Ranch.

            Best,

            Jeff
          • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003

            • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea

                ****** No, that's not true. No posts are moderated.

                > A word to the wise. She's on her
                > best behavior here. She's ruthless
                > at "The Ranch" - full name, The
                > End of The Rope, Ranch.

                ******* Well that's why I don't people with anger problems on.
                If someone has an anger problem, they got to work that out first.
                There's a certain level of emotional maturity that's required. And
                I'm not mean by any means, but rarely do I ever pull any punches
                either, but it's all done in love, good fun and humor. And everyone
                seems to have a good time.

                Judi

              • markwotter704 <markwotter704@yahoo.com>
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 7, 2003
                  Hi Tony,

                  the ranch is a place where folks go to be slaughtered. Sounds like
                  fun, huh?

                  Mark