THE SAGE'S VIEW - all

  • tosime
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
      I find the banter very entertaining.

      It reminds me of the 'French Cafe' dance sequence where a man and woman
      perform a modern ballet that simulates ugly fight movements - but they end
      up kissing each other since they really are in love.

      ...Tony
    • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
        Giddy up.
      • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "tosime" <
          tosime@b...> wrote:

          > I find the banter very entertaining.
          >
          > It reminds me of the 'French Cafe' dance sequence where a man and woman
          > perform a modern ballet that simulates ugly fight movements - but they end
          > up kissing each other since they really are in love.
          >
          > ...Tony

          Well, thanks a lot, Tony. You gave
          the whole plot away. I want a refund.

          Love,

          Jeff
        • tosime
          Message 4 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
            oooops...."sorry-o" - as we say in pigeon english over here.

            ...Tony

            PS - What is the "Ranch"?

            Message 5 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
              Hi, again, Tony -

              The Ranch is another group site
              run by Judi.She approves all members
              before they can join and moderates all
              messages before they are posted.

              A word to the wise. She's on her
              best behavior here. She's ruthless
              at "The Ranch" - full name, The
              End of The Rope, Ranch.

              Best,

              Jeff
            • Jeff Belyea <jeff@mindgoal.com>
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003

              • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
                  --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Belyea

                  ****** No, that's not true. No posts are moderated.

                  > A word to the wise. She's on her
                  > best behavior here. She's ruthless
                  > at "The Ranch" - full name, The
                  > End of The Rope, Ranch.

                  ******* Well that's why I don't people with anger problems on.
                  If someone has an anger problem, they got to work that out first.
                  There's a certain level of emotional maturity that's required. And
                  I'm not mean by any means, but rarely do I ever pull any punches
                  either, but it's all done in love, good fun and humor. And everyone
                  seems to have a good time.

                  Judi

                • markwotter704 <markwotter704@yahoo.com>
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 7, 2003
                    Hi Tony,

                    the ranch is a place where folks go to be slaughtered. Sounds like
                    fun, huh?

                    Mark