Simple meditation

  • nksrinivasan123
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2008
      Hi, I am a new member to this group...I follow and advocate simple
      meditation including 'breath-watch' and chanting mantras such as "Om
      Guru"...nothing more is needed for beginners....Practice ,Practice
      Practice at specified time.....I have written two books...My website:
      www.freewebs.com/nksrinivasan contains articles on
      meditation....basics and advanced....I am in the Eastern tradition of
      Hindu meditations...try and give feedback----It is indeed an INNER
      JOURNEY!
    • Balasubramanian Radhakrishnan Kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2008
        Dear Sri Srinivasan, Namasthe and thanks for your entry. But I am sorry that I could not get your website opened. The search engines could not locate your website. I am interested in your books. Kindly help. S/Y B.R.KUMAR, CHENNAI-41, INDIA

        To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
        From: nksrinivasan123@...
        Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 05:38:05 +0000
        Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Simple meditation

        Hi, I am a new member to this group...I follow and advocate simple
        meditation including 'breath-watch' and chanting mantras such as "Om
        Guru"...nothing more is needed for beginners... .Practice ,Practice
        Practice at specified time.....I have written two books...My website:
        www.freewebs. com/nksrinivasan contains articles on
        meditation.. ..basics and advanced.... I am in the Eastern tradition of
        Hindu meditations. ..try and give feedback---- It is indeed an INNER
        JOURNEY!

        Fly HYD-BLR for Rs.499 Log on to MakeMyTrip! Check it out!
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 24, 2008
          After communicating with Srinivanasan and enjoying
          his site, I recommended he share the knowledge of
          its availability here. I hope many of our members
          will check it out. To reach it, please try
          the URL listed below. It should work:
          http://www.freewebs.com/nksrinivasan/
          Enjoy!
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
          Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@...> wrote:

          > Dear Sri Srinivasan, Namasthe and thanks for your entry. But I am
          sorry that I could not get your website opened. The search engines
          could not locate your website. I am interested in your books. Kindly
          help. S/Y B.R.KUMAR, CHENNAI-41, INDIA

          > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@...: nksrinivasan123@...: Sun, 24 Feb
          2008 05:38:05 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Simple
          meditation