FROM BASIC MIND TO YOGIC MIND

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 84, FRBRUARY 2008 ISSUE, has been published
      and uplinked with the article "FROM BASIC MIND TO YOGIC MIND."
      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall
      be grateful. There are also interesting questions from readers
      dealing with "Vedic knowledge and Scientific Evidence", "After Life
      and Past Life" "Origin of Life", "God's need for creation", "A
      Universal morning prayer" etc. You can also browse the previous
      articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with
      your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty.
      (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.