meditation

  • panneerselvamlic
    Message 1 of 197 , Sep 19, 2001
      I am practising meditation since last one
      year.<br>Recently, I experience a noble silence in my mind<br>after
      considerable time and the mind become<br>stagnant and do not
      know what is to be done next<br>Shoud I continue
      concentation irrespective of<br>vibration empowering my body?
      I took training<br>in Vipassana Meditation in
      Mumbai, India.<br>Can you help me by replying in simple
      English?
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9 6:25 AM
        wrote: