Re: [Meditation Society of America] Enlightenment or Grace

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 9, 2008
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, sandeep chatterjee
      <sandeep1960@...> wrote:

      > Changing mulberry bushes, does not cease the running
      > around.

      This true, but it is through
      the running around, and finding
      of just the right mulberry bush
      in just the right light that
      entices the mind to cease running
      and conceptualizing.
    • sandeep chatterjee
      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 14, 2008
        Yes.
        However since even the state of deep sleep is a durational occurrence, it is also within the gestalt of time.
        The state of deep sleep has a start and an end.

        That which is trancendental to even the state of deep sleep is.....

        conceptualizing. ------------ The mind can never cease running or conceptualizing. The very presence of the sense of conceptualizing. .. infers the existence of the