RE: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Soham

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 6 1:16 PM
      exactly!

      Aideen McKenna <aideenmck@...> wrote:
      You know it’s there, yet you just can’t retrieve it for a moment because of distraction, worry, exhaustion, fear …that sort of thing?

      Message 35 of 35 , Feb 14 8:30 AM
        Yes.
        However since even the state of deep sleep is a durational occurrence, it is also within the gestalt of time.
        The state of deep sleep has a start and an end.

        That which is trancendental to even the state of deep sleep is.....

        conceptualizing. ------------ The mind can never cease running or conceptualizing. The very presence of the sense of conceptualizing. .. infers the existence of the