I regret.I transgressed.

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
      Thank you. I transgressed the very objective of Meditation Society
      of America by asking about results and experiences while its
      objective is-"Meditation Society of America - Devoted to sharing
      meditation techniques, concepts" only. So I regret.
      good bye.
      regards

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, dhananjeyan
      manikka <dhanmvt1@...> wrote:

      > dear jogesh
      >
      > you are the only person keep on asking what is the
      result for all questions . i.e. the result of the movement of
      meditation in all. nobody given or even experienced they don't tell.