  • dhananjeyan manikka
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
      dear jogesh

              you are the only person keep on asking what is the result for all questions . i.e. the result of the movement of meditation in all. nobody given or even experienced they don't tell.
      i will tell you stop aking and start doing what i told .
      1. sit
      2. leave your mind any thing to think
      3. take deep breath
      4. start telling sing vang vang sing ..... repeatedly .
      5. when you are doing assume or concentrate on your forehead centre between eyebrows.
      6. dont get vexed breath interval and chanting should match do it keep on do.
      7. you will receive the answer for all.

      Take note of every thing happening in you and around you.
      result time -- vary depend upon your body.

      nothing to say more "answer"

    • jogeshwarmahanta
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2008
        Thank you. I transgressed the very objective of Meditation Society
        of America by asking about results and experiences while its
        objective is-"Meditation Society of America - Devoted to sharing
        meditation techniques, concepts" only. So I regret.
        good bye.
        regards

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, dhananjeyan