Re: Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Message 1 of 199 , Jan 28, 2008
      Dear friends,
      The name of this group is meditation.The category of this group is
      alternative medicine.Have you noticed it?

      Medicines are classified in three categories.

      Mainstream medicine-This is allopathy

      Complementary medicine-This is which helps the mainstream medicine.

      Alternative medicine-This is independent of mainstream medicine
      which helps to renovate the biggest apothecary inside your body to
      become ailment free/niroga. To achieve this state, your thoughts are
      your equipment. Are you nearing the state of niroga?
      regards

      --- In
      <jogeshwarmahanta@...> wrote:

      > --- In
      > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jogeshwarmahanta"
      > <jogeshwarmahanta@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The notional formula:
      > >
      > > Health power/longevity =f(RxHT/UHT)
      > >
      > > Where
      > > f=function of
      > > R=resilience
      > > HT=healthy thoughts
      > > UHT=unhealthy thoughts.
      > >
      > > Mantra-LET US ATTAIN PERFECTION AND PLEASURES IN THE CONSTANT
      FLOW
      > > OF CLEAR,VIVID AND CORRECT FEELINGS AND IDEAS AND NOT ANY WRONG
      > > FEELING AND IDEA INSTANTLY, PERFECTLY,PERMANENTLY AND
      > SPONTANEOUSLY.
      > > regards

      > medit8ionsociety
      > > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > "Find a Beautiful Thought"
      > > >
      > > > "The mind becomes disturbed merely by thoughts.
      > > > All the things that you see or hear through these
      > > > gates of the body are converted into thought
      > > > forms and directly affect the mind. Perhaps you
      > > > see an apple. That won't affect you unless you
      > > > translate it into a thought, which you had stored
      > > > earlier, 'I know that is an apple. I remember the
      > > > person who brought one to me once and made me happy.'
      > > > Thoughts disturb the mind, but it is impossible to
      > > > not think at all. Even to think of not having any
      > > > thoughts at all is a thought. Then how is it possible
      > > > to have no thoughts and keep the mind still? Just
      > > > find a beautiful thought. Since you must think of
      > > > something, choose thoughts that will not disturb
      > > > your mind.
      > > >
      > > > "God bless you. Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi."
      > > > Swami Satchidananda
      > > >
      > > > To subscribe to the Weekly Words of Wisdom
      > > > email: wordsofwisdom@

    • T Koenke Diaz
      Message 199 of 199 , May 23 7:52 AM
        This is just so right on.  Thank you once again  :)