Excellent On-Line Magazine

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2008
      The January issue of the Divine Life magazine
      has been posted at:
      http://sivanandaonline.org/html/dls/magazine/2008/jan-2008.shtm
      There are many great articles that should
      accelerate your meditation understanding
      learning curve. I particularly feel that
      the "A Guide to Meditation"
      by Sri Swami Shivapremananda
      article will help greatly for beginners to
      get a good "game-plan" for meditation and
      has the potential for reminding more experienced
      meditators to more accurately focus their practice.
      In any event, I'm certainly glad this great
      magazine is now available. Enjoy!
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2008
        The February 2008 issue of the Divine Life magazine
        has been posted at:
        http://sivanandaonline.org/html/dls/magazine/2008/feb-2008.shtm

        Some of the articles in the latest issue are:
        1) Prerequisites to Spiritual Progress by Sri Swami
        Sivananda
        2) Principles of Yoga by Sri Swami Chidananda
        3) The Search for Truth by Sri Swami Krishnananda
        4) A Guide to Meditation by Sri Swami Shivapremananda
        **(I highly recommend this article. It is part 2 of
        a series. Bob)**
        5) Benefiting From Adverse Circumstances by Sri Swami
        Atmaswarupananda
        6) Become Like A Lighthouse by Sri Swami Ramarajyam
        7) The Environment from a Scientific Angle by Sri
        Gaurhari Mishra
        8) Salabhasana by Sri Swami Chidananda