One of the best things about Judi

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      I've added a picture of Judi's son Michael to the photo section. He'll
      be going back to his post in Germany today (1/1/03) and then, possibly
      on to Kuwait/Iraq. As you can see, Judi has alot to be proud of and we
      have alot to be thankful for. Thanks, Michael, and to all our real
      heros.
    • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > I've added a picture of Judi's son Michael to the photo section.
        He'll
        > be going back to his post in Germany today (1/1/03) and then,
        possibly
        > on to Kuwait/Iraq. As you can see, Judi has alot to be proud of and
        we
        > have alot to be thankful for. Thanks, Michael, and to all our real
        > heros.
        > Peace and blessings,
        > Bob

        ******** Thank you Bob, so sweet of you. And he's a pistol too. :-)
        Literally, he's an "expert" marksmen. All those Nintendo games, ya
        know? :-) Let's all cross our fingers all our boys and girls stay
        safe and out of harm. God bless them one and all!

        Judi