[Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
      Respected BRK.
      You are now talking about allopathy and not meditation.

      Body is the biggest apothecary.Right Meditation renovates it to
      provide optimum of all necessary chemicals that we need.

      I have not taken any pill for last 8 years.
      regards

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
      Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@...> wrote:

      > To get rid of the back pain, you consume one pill twice a day of
      Rantac-150 and Pace Plus- a paracetomol. You will tell me that the
      pain has vanished in a day ! Come on ! Cheer up ! The pain will
      never come back to you. Pl. consume the pills after breakfast in the
      morning and after dinner in the evening.

      > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@...: teachertweiss@...: Wed, 23 Jan
      2008 03:30:00 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
      Meditation, can it be dangerous?

      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
      Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:>> Thank you for your reply,
      and the more I learn about meditation the more I believe it can help
      me. My friends that cautioned me have had several experiences with
      ghosts in their house. I think they have let their imaginations get
      away from them. I have only recently started to meditate as a way to
      relieve back pain from a rare disease I have similar to M.S. I've
      been using the breathing technique to help me get to sleep, it
      works! Thank you again> Certainly it is not dangerous ! Meditation
      is an appointment with one self. One should not be afraid of looking
      into one self. Meditation must be taken up as a sweet endeavour with
      the hope that it will bestow all sweetness on the individual. --
      B.R.Kumar, Chennai-41, INDIA> > > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@:
      jogeshwarmahanta@: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 06:21:32 +0000Subject:
      [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?
      something,object,percept or idea. The nature of the "something"
      matters. First of all, therefore, be clear about your purpose.Your
      practice alone will tell you whether you are in right direction. If
      you are not in right direction and still you are forcing yourself
      then certainly it will harm you. So continuous review of effects is
      essential.regards--- In
      meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "teachertweiss"
      <teachertweiss@> wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
      question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
      meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
      opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start
      meditating, but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone
      give me some information on this topic?> > > > > > > >
      __________________________________________________________> Post
      free property ads on Yello Classifieds now! www.yello.in>
      http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=221>

      Message 2 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
        In our ancient system, mani, mantra and aushadha are prescribed ! Medication along with Meditation can cure chronic health problems. Medication is nothing but consumption of required vitamins and minerals, which may not be available through one's food alone. There is no impiety in the consumpton of medicines, whether they are allopathic, ayurvedic or homeopathic. They meet the needs of the body and thus set right any imbalance, and prevent the body tissues getting diseased. I have not fallen ill for the past fifty years. Not even I had been attacked by common cold ! I never get headache ! Body temperature remains normal always ! I have traversed in icy cold Himalayas with a cotton shirt on ! The Indian Army doctors have checked up my pulse rate and found to be normal even in sub-zero conditions !

        To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
        From: jogeshwarmahanta@...
        Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:04:48 +0000
        Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?

> [...]

        [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?
        something,object, percept or idea. The nature of the "something"
        matters. First of all, therefore, be clear about your purpose.Your
        practice alone will tell you whether you are in right direction. If
        you are not in right direction and still you are forcing yourself
        then certainly it will harm you. So continuous review of effects is
        essential.regards- -- In
        meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, "teachertweiss"
        <teachertweiss@ > wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
        question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
        meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
        opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start
        meditating, but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone
        give me some information on this topic?> > > > > > > >

        Live the life in style with MSN Lifestyle. Check out! Try it now!
      • jogeshwarmahanta
        Message 3 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
          I adore and admire of you BRK ji. Let you be the health model of all
          of us.

          To arrest acute conditions, medication may be necessary but one must
          attain the balance of body chemistry as you have attained.
          regards

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
          Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@...> wrote:

          > In our ancient system, mani, mantra and aushadha are prescribed !
          Medication along with Meditation can cure chronic health problems.
          Medication is nothing but consumption of required vitamins and
          minerals, which may not be available through one's food alone. There
          is no impiety in the consumpton of medicines, whether they are
          allopathic, ayurvedic or homeopathic. They meet the needs of the
          body and thus set right any imbalance, and prevent the body tissues
          getting diseased. I have not fallen ill for the past fifty years.
          Not even I had been attacked by common cold ! I never get headache !
          Body temperature remains normal always ! I have traversed in icy
          cold Himalayas with a cotton shirt on ! The Indian Army doctors have
          checked up my pulse rate and found to be normal even in sub-zero
          conditions !

          > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@...: jogeshwarmahanta@...: Wed, 23
          Jan 2008 06:04:48 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
          Meditation, can it be dangerous?

          > Respected BRK.You are now talking about allopathy and not
          meditation.Body is the biggest apothecary.Right Meditation renovates
          it to provide optimum of all necessary chemicals that we need.I have
          not taken any pill for last 8 years.regards--- In
          meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
          Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:>> > To get rid of the back
          pain, you consume one pill twice a day of Rantac-150 and Pace Plus-
          a paracetomol. You will tell me that the pain has vanished in a
          day ! Come on ! Cheer up ! The pain will never come back to you. Pl.
          consume the pills after breakfast in the morning and after dinner in
          the evening.> > > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@: teachertweiss@:
          Wed, 23 Jan 2008 03:30:00 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of
          America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?> > > > > --- In
          meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
          Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:>> Thank you for your reply,
          and the more I learn about meditation the more I believe it can help
          me. My friends that cautioned me have had several experiences with
          ghosts in their house. I think they have let their imaginations get
          away from them. I have only recently started to meditate as a way to
          relieve back pain from a rare disease I have similar to M.S. I've
          been using the breathing technique to help me get to sleep, it
          works! Thank you again> Certainly it is not dangerous ! Meditation
          is an appointment with one self. One should not be afraid of looking
          into one self. Meditation must be taken up as a sweet endeavour with
          the hope that it will bestow all sweetness on the individual. --
          B.R.Kumar, Chennai-41, INDIA> > > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@:
          jogeshwarmahanta@: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 06:21:32 +0000Subject:
          [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?
          something,object,percept or idea. The nature of the "something"
          matters. First of all, therefore, be clear about your purpose.Your
          practice alone will tell you whether you are in right direction. If
          you are not in right direction and still you are forcing yourself
          then certainly it will harm you. So continuous review of effects is
          essential.regards--- In
          meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "teachertweiss"
          <teachertweiss@> wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
          question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
          meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
          opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start
          meditating, but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone
          give me some information on this topic?> > > > > > > >
          __________________________________________________________> Post
          free property ads on Yello Classifieds now! www.yello.in>
          http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=221> > > > > > > >
          __________________________________________________________> Post ads
          for free - to sell, rent or even buy.www.yello.in>
          http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=186>

          > Tried the new MSN Messenger? It's cool! Download now.
          > http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in

        • jogeshwarmahanta
          Message 4 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
            Well BRK ji, Should we conclude then that you have conquered jara
            (ageing)and vyadhi(ailments)?

            Message 5 of 27 , Jan 23, 2008
              Thanks a lot for all your kind compliments. The dweller in me alone knows the answers, for He keeps this body in fine fettle and mettle. He is the owner

              To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
              From: jogeshwarmahanta@...
              Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:16:20 +0000

> [...]

              meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, "teachertweiss"
              <teachertweiss@ > wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
              question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
              meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
              opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start
              meditating, but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone
              give me some information on this topic?> > > > > > > >
              ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Post
              free property ads on Yello Classifieds now! www.yello.in>
              http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=221> > > > > > > >
              ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Post ads
              for free - to sell, rent or even buy.www.yello. in>
              http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=186>

              > Tried the new MSN Messenger? It's cool! Download now.

              Post free auto ads on Yello Classifieds now! Try it now!
            • jogeshwarmahanta
              Message 6 of 27 , Jan 23, 2008
                He is the owner of the entire cosmos. So also of you and me. Still
                we differ and search the differerences.

                Patanjali says-Janmaushadhimantratapasamadhija siddhaya
                (Perfections are result of birth,medicine,mantra,austirity and
                samadhi).He is kind enough to endow you with all.

                I enjoy.
                regards

                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
                Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@...> wrote:

                > Thanks a lot for all your kind compliments. The dweller in me
                alone knows the answers, for He keeps this body in fine fettle and
                mettle. He is the owner

                > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@...: jogeshwarmahanta@...: Wed, 23
                Jan 2008 07:16:20 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
                Meditation, can it be dangerous?

                > Well BRK ji, Should we conclude then that you have conquered jara
                (ageing)and vyadhi(ailments)?regards--- In
                meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
                Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:>> > In our ancient system,
                mani, mantra and aushadha are prescribed ! Medication along with
                Meditation can cure chronic health problems. Medication is nothing
                but consumption of required vitamins and minerals, which may not be
                available through one's food alone. There is no impiety in the
                consumpton of medicines, whether they are allopathic, ayurvedic or
                homeopathic. They meet the needs of the body and thus set right any
                imbalance, and prevent the body tissues getting diseased. I have not
                fallen ill for the past fifty years. Not even I had been attacked by
                common cold ! I never get headache ! Body temperature remains normal
                always ! I have traversed in icy cold Himalayas with a cotton shirt
                on ! The Indian Army doctors have checked up my pulse rate and found
                to be normal even in sub-zero conditions ! > > > To:
                meditationsocietyofamerica@: jogeshwarmahanta@: Wed, 23 Jan 2008
                06:04:48 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
                Meditation, can it be dangerous?> > > > > Respected BRK.You are now

                Message 7 of 27 , Jan 23, 2008
                  Thanks a lot and wonderful. If we are able to recognise the in-dweller, we become the whole. The feeling that one is a part, disappears instantly.

                  To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
                  From: jogeshwarmahanta@...
                  Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:35:13 +0000

> [...]

                  <teachertweiss@ > wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
                  question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
                  meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
                  opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start
                  meditating, but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone
                  give me some information on this topic?> > > > > > > >
                  free property ads on Yello Classifieds now! www.yello.in>
                  http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=221> > > > > > > >
                  for free - to sell, rent or even buy.www.yello. in>
                  http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=186> > > > > > > >
                  the new MSN Messenger? It's cool! Download now.>

                  It's about getting married. Click here! Try it!