Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
      Eligibility qualities according to Patanjali are
      1.Sraddha/devotion
      2.Veerya/energy
      3.Smriti/memory
      4.Prajna/intuition..... and
      5.Samadhi.

      Please check up eligibility.
      regards

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "M.V.T.
      DHANANJEYAN" <dhanmvt1@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > 2. Meditation with breath control.
      > 3. without mantra, just carrying out Pranayama and staying
      > concentrated view on something. ( mostly concentration on your
      > forehead).
      > 4. Using physical mudras i.e. postures, physical movements with
      > defined procedure.
      > 5. Using all together.
      > 6. sitting idle and just concentration on your breath and
      > controlling the breath.
      >
      > point3:
      > After understanding the above points. I want to give a open
      example
      > and explanation;
      >
      > The world know a word "ram" a name of God. Truthfully it is a
      > mantra "a Bija" for yogis. The word is defined as purity or fire.
      > The fire is the only medium never get polluted by anything, what
      > ever you put the fire remain as fire, thats why this is defined as
      > purity.
      > This mantra corresponds to our stomach position in our body. So
      > please correlate, what ever you eat may be burnt.
      > So keep on chanting stomach point chakra get activated
      indigestion
      > may be cured. Good heat generated in your body . Some time ulcer
      may
      > be the result.
      > For meditation food control most important. That what people say
      > meditation to be done in empty stomach .
      > The reason is with food if you press your body with breath
      control.
      > The gas from food may reach in your body cause body pain.
      > Bad chemicals from food reach thro blood may cause mental agony.
      > These are all simple examples I have given here.
      >
      > Similary, pople doing to attain some supreme. On the way small
      > dieties may meet you, may cause disturbance "good and bad"( in
      this
      > I am not ready to reveal more) But a good reader may understand
      and
      > extrapolate.
      >
      > To meet a principal you need to go to peon -- some student -- some
      > teacher --- office --- office official -- PA to principal the
      > principal. mediation is as similar as the above process. Hope you
      > will understand the hidden meaning.
      >
      > peon - may or may not allow inside. sometime by some fringe
      benefit
      > will allow
      > on the way student may disturb , may guide or hinder
      > office physical place need to go or to be identifed.
      > teacher may allow or misguide
      > office offical question you for your requirement
      > PA test you
      > You may meet the principal if you are perfect
      >
      > Finally, "To reach higher state you need to passthrough all
      stages".
      > Many hinderence will come --comeover that --then only you will get.
      >

      > > Meditaion is not a simple one. Simple things are very difficult
      > understand.
      > >
      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

    • teachertweiss
      Message 2 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
        Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@...> wrote:

        > Thank you for your reply, and the more I learn about meditation the
        more I believe it can help me. My friends that cautioned me have had
        several experiences with ghosts in their house. I think they have
        let their imaginations get away from them. I have only recently
        started to meditate as a way to relieve back pain from a rare disease
        I have similar to M.S. I've been using the breathing technique to
        help me get to sleep, it works! Thank you again
        > Certainly it is not dangerous ! Meditation is an appointment with
        one self. One should not be afraid of looking into one self.
        Meditation must be taken up as a sweet endeavour with the hope that
        it will bestow all sweetness on the individual. -- B.R.Kumar,
        Chennai-41, INDIA

        > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@...: jogeshwarmahanta@...: Sun, 20
        Jan 2008 06:21:32 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
        Meditation, can it be dangerous?

        > Meditation means focusing attention on something,object,percept or
        idea. The nature of the "something" matters. First of all, therefore,
        be clear about your purpose.Your practice alone will tell you whether
        you are in right direction. If you are not in right direction and
        still you are forcing yourself then certainly it will harm you. So
        continuous review of effects is essential.regards--- In
        meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "teachertweiss"
        <teachertweiss@> wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
        question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
        meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
        opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start meditating,
        but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone give me some
        information on this topic?>

        > Post free property ads on Yello Classifieds now! www.yello.in

      • jogeshwarmahanta
        Message 3 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
          "My friends that cautioned me have had
          several experiences with ghosts in their house"

          LOL.

          Congratulation for your success in alleviating health problems. But
          you have a long path to tread, that is:
          From suffering to relief,
          From relief to cure(arogya)
          From cure to ailment freeness(niroga).
          Wish you good luck.

          <teachertweiss@...> wrote:

          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
          > Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Thank you for your reply, and the more I learn about meditation
          the
          > more I believe it can help me. My friends that cautioned me have
          had
          > several experiences with ghosts in their house. I think they have
          > let their imaginations get away from them. I have only recently
          > started to meditate as a way to relieve back pain from a rare
          disease
          > I have similar to M.S. I've been using the breathing technique to
          > help me get to sleep, it works! Thank you again
          > > Certainly it is not dangerous ! Meditation is an appointment
          with
          > one self. One should not be afraid of looking into one self.
          > Meditation must be taken up as a sweet endeavour with the hope
          that
          > it will bestow all sweetness on the individual. -- B.R.Kumar,
          > Chennai-41, INDIA
          > >

          > > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@: jogeshwarmahanta@: Sun, 20
          > Jan 2008 06:21:32 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America]
          Re:
          > Meditation, can it be dangerous?
          > >

          > > Meditation means focusing attention on something,object,percept
          or
          > idea. The nature of the "something" matters. First of all,
          therefore,
          > be clear about your purpose.Your practice alone will tell you
          whether
          > you are in right direction. If you are not in right direction and
          > still you are forcing yourself then certainly it will harm you. So
          > continuous review of effects is essential.regards--- In
          > meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "teachertweiss"
          > <teachertweiss@> wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
          > question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
          > meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
          > opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start
          meditating,
          > but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone give me some
          > information on this topic?>

          > > Post free property ads on Yello Classifieds now! www.yello.in
          > > http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=221

        • teachertweiss
          Message 4 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
            Thank you for taking your time to reply. Your explaination is not
            only informative, but some of the most beautiful words I've ever
            read. I'm currently reading, The Power of Now by Eckert Tolle, this
            has been a life changing book for me.--- In
            meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
            Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@...> wrote:

            > OSHO SAID :
            > And I say to you: sow nothing, and reap
            meditation or love. Sowing nothing - that is what meditation is all
            about. And its natural consequence is love. If, at the end of the
            journey of meditation, love has not flowered, then the whole journey
            has been futile. Something went wrong somewhere. You started but you
            never reached.
            > Love is the test. For the path of meditation,
            love is the test. They are two sides of one coin, two aspects of the
            same energy. When one is there, the other has to be there. If the
            oter is not there, then the first is also not there.
            > Meditation is not concentration. A man of
            concentration may not attain love; in fact, he will not. A man of
            concentration may become more violent because concentration is a
            training to remain tense, concentration is an effort to narrow down
            the Mind. It is deep violence with your consciousness. And when you
            are violent with your consciousness you cannot be non-violent with
            others. Whatever you are with yourself, you are going to be with
            others. Medittion is just to be, not doing anything - no action, no
            thought, no emotion. Meditation is being here now. And when one is
            happy for no reason, that happiness cannot be contained within
            yourself. It keeps spreading to others, it becomes a sharing. You
            cannot hold it, it is so much, it is so infinite. You cannot hold it
            in your hands, you have to allow it to spread. Meditation is just
            being delighted in your own preence; meditation is a delight in your
            own being. It is very simple -- a totally relaxed state of
            consciousness where you are not doing anything. Concentration is not
            meditation; concentration is the method of science. It is scientific
            methodology. A man of science needs the deep discipline of
            concentration, but a man of science is not expected to be
            compassionate. Meditation will bring you sensitivity, a great sense
            of belonging to the world. It is our world - - the stars are ours,
            and we are not foreigners here. We belong intrinsically to existence.
            We are part of it, we are heart of it. Meditation means going into
            your immortality, going into your eternity, going into your
            godliness. Meditation can happen only in playfulness, in utter
            playfulness, when you are not searching and seeking for anything,
            when you are simply dancing or singing or chanting; when you are not
            asking, when the activity is all and all in itself, no future is
            provoked, no future is involved in it ..... then it happens.
            Meditation is a happening. Meditation has nothing to do with time,
            place. It has something to do with you, your inner space. So whenever
            you are free of the day to day routine, relax and allow it to happen.
            It can happen any place, any time, because it is non-temporal and it
            is non-spatial too.

            > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@...: jogeshwarmahanta@...: Mon, 21
            Jan 2008 09:30:29 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
            Meditation, can it be dangerous?

            > "In tamil there is a quatation : siddham kettal Pitham.Means: if
            you do correctly you will reach good state, high level ofmetal
            character. Realizing spiritual entities.The same approached with or
            without knowingly in a wrong way it willlead you to become mad.As per
            many siddhars they say many people died because of doing themeditaion
            wrongly."Golden words.regards--- In
            meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "M.V.T. DHANANJEYAN"
            <dhanmvt1@> wrote:>> --- In >
            meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jogeshwarmahanta" >
            <jogeshwarmahanta@> wrote:> >> > Meditation means focusing attention
            on something,object,percept or > > idea. The nature of
            the "something" matters. First of all, > therefore, > > be clear
            about your purpose.Your practice alone will tell you > whether > >
            you are in right direction. If you are not in right direction and > >
            still you are forcing yourself then certainly it will harm you. So >
            > continuous review of effects is essential.> > regards> > > > > > ---
            In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "teachertweiss" > >
            <teachertweiss@> wrote:> > >> > > I know to some this may be a stupid
            question, but I have to > ask. Is > > > there anything dangerous
            about meditation? I've been cautioned > by > > > several friends that
            I'm just opening up a window for something > > evil? > > > I want to
            start meditating, but I also want to proceed with > > caution. > > >
            Can anyone give me some information on this topic?> > >> >This is
            from dhananjeyan> > A good question asked after a long time. > The
            general answer is: it is true if you do meditation improperly > the
            effect will be their.> In tamil there is a quatation : siddham kettal
            Pitham.> Means: if you do correctly you will reach good state, high
            level of > metal character. Realizing spiritual entities.> The same
            approached with or without knowingly in a wrong way it will > lead
            you to become mad.> As per many siddhars they say many people died
            because of doing the > meditaion wrongly.> This information is only
            who approach meditation seriously.> People who are doing meditaion
            name shake no effect will be their.> They can ignore this point
            itself.>

          • teachertweiss@charter.net
            Message 5 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
              Thank you for your kind words. I'm trying alternative medicine to help heal myself and become a better person, I have nothing to lose.
              Greatful To Be Alive

              Message 6 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
                "I'm currently reading, The Power of Now by Eckert Tolle"

                Here is my short cut to NOW.

                My commands to self
                1. Enjoy whatever God has given to you.
                2.Worry not for what is lost or not got.
                3.Toil appropriately to get what you want.
                4.Remember Swamiprem if you slip from NOW.

                (Swamiprem is a veteran protagonist of NOW and lover of "The Power
                of Now by Eckert Tolle"

                Message 7 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
                  To get rid of the back pain, you consume one pill twice a day of Rantac-150 and Pace Plus- a paracetomol. You will tell me that the pain has vanished in a day ! Come on ! Cheer up ! The pain will never come back to you. Pl. consume the pills after breakfast in the morning and after dinner in the evening.

                  To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
                  From: teachertweiss@...
                  Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 03:30:00 +0000
                  Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?

                  --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, Balasubramanian
                  Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@. ..> wrote:

                  > Thank you for your reply, and the more I learn about meditation the
                  more I believe it can help me. My friends that cautioned me have had
                  several experiences with ghosts in their house. I think they have
                  let their imaginations get away from them. I have only recently
                  started to meditate as a way to relieve back pain from a rare disease
                  I have similar to M.S. I've been using the breathing technique to
                  help me get to sleep, it works! Thank you again
                  > Certainly it is not dangerous ! Meditation is an appointment with
                  one self. One should not be afraid of looking into one self.
                  Meditation must be taken up as a sweet endeavour with the hope that
                  it will bestow all sweetness on the individual. -- B.R.Kumar,
                  Chennai-41, INDIA

                  > To: meditationsocietyof america@. ..: jogeshwarmahanta@ ...: Sun, 20
                  Jan 2008 06:21:32 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
                  Meditation, can it be dangerous?

                  > Meditation means focusing attention on something,object, percept or
                  idea. The nature of the "something" matters. First of all, therefore,
                  be clear about your purpose.Your practice alone will tell you whether
                  you are in right direction. If you are not in right direction and
                  still you are forcing yourself then certainly it will harm you. So
                  continuous review of effects is essential.regards- -- In
                  meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, "teachertweiss"
                  <teachertweiss@ > wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
                  question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
                  meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
                  opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start meditating,
                  but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone give me some
                  information on this topic?>

                  > Post free property ads on Yello Classifieds now! www.yello.in
                  > http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=221

                  Post free auto ads on Yello Classifieds now! Try it now!
                • jogeshwarmahanta
                  Message 8 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
                    Respected BRK.
                    You are now talking about allopathy and not meditation.

                    Body is the biggest apothecary.Right Meditation renovates it to
                    provide optimum of all necessary chemicals that we need.

                    I have not taken any pill for last 8 years.
                    regards

                    --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
                    Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@...> wrote:

                    > To get rid of the back pain, you consume one pill twice a day of
                    Rantac-150 and Pace Plus- a paracetomol. You will tell me that the
                    pain has vanished in a day ! Come on ! Cheer up ! The pain will
                    never come back to you. Pl. consume the pills after breakfast in the
                    morning and after dinner in the evening.

                    > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@...: teachertweiss@...: Wed, 23 Jan
                    2008 03:30:00 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
                    Meditation, can it be dangerous?

                    > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
                    Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:>> Thank you for your reply,
                    and the more I learn about meditation the more I believe it can help
                    me. My friends that cautioned me have had several experiences with
                    ghosts in their house. I think they have let their imaginations get
                    away from them. I have only recently started to meditate as a way to
                    relieve back pain from a rare disease I have similar to M.S. I've
                    been using the breathing technique to help me get to sleep, it
                    works! Thank you again> Certainly it is not dangerous ! Meditation
                    is an appointment with one self. One should not be afraid of looking
                    into one self. Meditation must be taken up as a sweet endeavour with
                    the hope that it will bestow all sweetness on the individual. --
                    B.R.Kumar, Chennai-41, INDIA> > > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@:
                    jogeshwarmahanta@: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 06:21:32 +0000Subject:
                    [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?

                    Message 9 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
                      In our ancient system, mani, mantra and aushadha are prescribed ! Medication along with Meditation can cure chronic health problems. Medication is nothing but consumption of required vitamins and minerals, which may not be available through one's food alone. There is no impiety in the consumpton of medicines, whether they are allopathic, ayurvedic or homeopathic. They meet the needs of the body and thus set right any imbalance, and prevent the body tissues getting diseased. I have not fallen ill for the past fifty years. Not even I had been attacked by common cold ! I never get headache ! Body temperature remains normal always ! I have traversed in icy cold Himalayas with a cotton shirt on ! The Indian Army doctors have checked up my pulse rate and found to be normal even in sub-zero conditions !

                      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
                      From: jogeshwarmahanta@...
                      Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:04:48 +0000

> [...]

                      [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?
                      something,object, percept or idea. The nature of the "something"
                      matters. First of all, therefore, be clear about your purpose.Your
                      practice alone will tell you whether you are in right direction. If
                      you are not in right direction and still you are forcing yourself
                      then certainly it will harm you. So continuous review of effects is
                      essential.regards- -- In
                      meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, "teachertweiss"
                      <teachertweiss@ > wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
                      question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
                      meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
                      opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start
                      meditating, but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone
                      give me some information on this topic?> > > > > > > >

                      Live the life in style with MSN Lifestyle. Check out! Try it now!
                    • jogeshwarmahanta
                      Message 10 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
                        I adore and admire of you BRK ji. Let you be the health model of all
                        of us.

                        To arrest acute conditions, medication may be necessary but one must
                        attain the balance of body chemistry as you have attained.
                        regards

                        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
                        Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@...> wrote:

                        > In our ancient system, mani, mantra and aushadha are prescribed !
                        Medication along with Meditation can cure chronic health problems.
                        Medication is nothing but consumption of required vitamins and
                        minerals, which may not be available through one's food alone. There
                        is no impiety in the consumpton of medicines, whether they are
                        allopathic, ayurvedic or homeopathic. They meet the needs of the
                        body and thus set right any imbalance, and prevent the body tissues
                        getting diseased. I have not fallen ill for the past fifty years.
                        Not even I had been attacked by common cold ! I never get headache !
                        Body temperature remains normal always ! I have traversed in icy
                        cold Himalayas with a cotton shirt on ! The Indian Army doctors have
                        checked up my pulse rate and found to be normal even in sub-zero
                        conditions !

                        > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@...: jogeshwarmahanta@...: Wed, 23
                        Jan 2008 06:04:48 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
                        Meditation, can it be dangerous?

                        > Respected BRK.You are now talking about allopathy and not
                        meditation.Body is the biggest apothecary.Right Meditation renovates
                        it to provide optimum of all necessary chemicals that we need.I have
                        not taken any pill for last 8 years.regards--- In
                        meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
                        Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:>> > To get rid of the back
                        pain, you consume one pill twice a day of Rantac-150 and Pace Plus-
                        a paracetomol. You will tell me that the pain has vanished in a
                        day ! Come on ! Cheer up ! The pain will never come back to you. Pl.
                        consume the pills after breakfast in the morning and after dinner in
                        the evening.> > > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@: teachertweiss@:
                        Wed, 23 Jan 2008 03:30:00 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of
                        America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?> > > > > --- In

                        Message 11 of 27 , Jan 22, 2008
                          Well BRK ji, Should we conclude then that you have conquered jara
                          (ageing)and vyadhi(ailments)?
                          regards

                          Message 12 of 27 , Jan 23, 2008
                            Thanks a lot for all your kind compliments. The dweller in me alone knows the answers, for He keeps this body in fine fettle and mettle. He is the owner

                            To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
                            From: jogeshwarmahanta@...
                            Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:16:20 +0000

                            Message 13 of 27 , Jan 23, 2008
                              He is the owner of the entire cosmos. So also of you and me. Still
                              we differ and search the differerences.

                              Patanjali says-Janmaushadhimantratapasamadhija siddhaya
                              (Perfections are result of birth,medicine,mantra,austirity and
                              samadhi).He is kind enough to endow you with all.

                              I enjoy.
                              regards

                              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
                              Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@...> wrote:

                              > Thanks a lot for all your kind compliments. The dweller in me
                              alone knows the answers, for He keeps this body in fine fettle and
                              mettle. He is the owner

                              > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@...: jogeshwarmahanta@...: Wed, 23
                              Jan 2008 07:16:20 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
                              Meditation, can it be dangerous?

                              > Well BRK ji, Should we conclude then that you have conquered jara
                              (ageing)and vyadhi(ailments)?regards--- In
                              meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
                              Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:>> > In our ancient system,
                              mani, mantra and aushadha are prescribed ! Medication along with
                              Meditation can cure chronic health problems. Medication is nothing
                              but consumption of required vitamins and minerals, which may not be
                              available through one's food alone. There is no impiety in the
                              consumpton of medicines, whether they are allopathic, ayurvedic or
                              homeopathic. They meet the needs of the body and thus set right any
                              imbalance, and prevent the body tissues getting diseased. I have not
                              fallen ill for the past fifty years. Not even I had been attacked by
                              common cold ! I never get headache ! Body temperature remains normal
                              always ! I have traversed in icy cold Himalayas with a cotton shirt
                              on ! The Indian Army doctors have checked up my pulse rate and found
                              to be normal even in sub-zero conditions ! > > > To:
                              meditationsocietyofamerica@: jogeshwarmahanta@: Wed, 23 Jan 2008
                              06:04:48 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
                              Meditation, can it be dangerous?> > > > > Respected BRK.You are now
                              8 years.regards--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
                              Balasubramanian Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:>> > To get
                              rid of the back pain, you consume one pill twice a day of Rantac-150
                              and Pace Plus- a paracetomol. You will tell me that the pain has
                              vanished in a day ! Come on ! Cheer up ! The pain will never come
                              back to you. Pl. consume the pills after breakfast in the morning
                              and after dinner in the evening.> > > To:

                              Message 14 of 27 , Jan 23, 2008
                                Thanks a lot and wonderful. If we are able to recognise the in-dweller, we become the whole. The feeling that one is a part, disappears instantly.

                                To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
                                From: jogeshwarmahanta@...
                                Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 11:35:13 +0000

> [...]

                                <teachertweiss@ > wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
                                question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
                                meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
                                opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start
                                meditating, but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone
                                give me some information on this topic?> > > > > > > >
                                free property ads on Yello Classifieds now! www.yello.in>
                                http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=221> > > > > > > >
                                for free - to sell, rent or even buy.www.yello. in>
                                http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=186> > > > > > > >
                                the new MSN Messenger? It's cool! Download now.>

                                It's about getting married. Click here! Try it!