Re: The OK Corral - Sandeep

  • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 31, 2002
      <tosime@b...> wrote:
      > I had this feeling Sandeep's name was going to pop up!

      ****** Yes, Sandeep is a fun guy, these other guys are idiots,
      they're about as "enlightened" as a turd in a punch bowl! :-)

      LOL

      Judi
    • tosime
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 31, 2002
        Hi Judi,

        I have to admit, I do miss Sandeep's Zip-A-Dee-Dah-Doo (or was it Yaba Daba
        gopeeeee gooooo?). I still smile anytime his name comes up.

        I am beginning to appreciate the "transmutative" quality of your stronger
        statements Judi - I wonder if I should call it shocking enlightenment?

        ...Tony

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 31, 2002
          <tosime@b...> wrote:
          > Hi Judi,
          >
          > I have to admit, I do miss Sandeep's Zip-A-Dee-Dah-Doo (or was it
          Yaba Daba
          > gopeeeee gooooo?). I still smile anytime his name comes up.

          ****** Yeah, he's a pistol ain't he? He's a good man, I've had a lot
          of fun with him over the years. He's one of the few I resonate with.

          > I am beginning to appreciate the "transmutative" quality of your
          stronger
          > statements Judi - I wonder if I should call it shocking
          enlightenment?

          ***** Yes, I've been told. :-) Glad you appreciate.

          Happy New Year to you Tony - all the best.

          Judi