Re: Bob

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2008
      Very well said Bob dear. But what I hinted at is "If change is
      inevitable then why not towards better and better and better......"
      Eros and thanatos are constantly acting against each other and by
      transformation I meant the "continuity" of extinguishing thanatos
      and reinforcing eros and not surrendering to thanatos.
      regards