Re: Can the truth set you free?

  • jvmarco
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2008

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "vempatig2003" <vempatig2003@...> wrote:
      > sub atomic particles, Doe's Light exist with out these two factor?
      > >> Suppose if it exist..Does it become stationery?
      > >>If Spead of light is higher than energy , then with what energy it
      > is moving fast without mass?
      > >> All these three factors work closely and perform the universe
      > >> which is called ONENESS or the supremity
      > >> When they are separate, then ultimate emptyness is created i.e
      > sunya sthith where nothing exists
      > >> that is the real state of supreme
      > >> If that is the final goal of the truth
      > >> There is no need of this creation
      > >> Master C.V.V clearly explained this to the universe about 100 years back. Attaining eternity is the final goal of creation
      > >> That is a state of all the three  mass, energy and light together
      > in one state

      V:
      No....Mass, energy and Undivided Light cannot exist together in one state.  Energy is the motion of mass which seeks unity with the stillness of Undivided Light, yet can NEVER realize that union.  That is an irrefutable fact.  Ego may not like that fact, but it is the way it is.

      mc2<c is clearly explained in:
      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1425136486

      Vicente
      :)