Re: Bob

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jogeshwarmahanta"
      <jogeshwarmahanta@...> wrote:

      > Is bob transforming?
      > regards

      Yo Sri Jogeshwarmahantaji,
      Every second every atom changes as does
      every cell and organ that constitutes the
      entity that is labeled Bob. Similarly the
      thoughts and emotions always are in
      a transforming state as long as the
      physical carrier is in place. But there is a
      continuity that is always constant and
      that is the Witness to these changes.
      And that is the "Real Bob".
    • jogeshwarmahanta
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 15, 2008
        Very well said Bob dear. But what I hinted at is "If change is
        inevitable then why not towards better and better and better......"
        Eros and thanatos are constantly acting against each other and by
        transformation I meant the "continuity" of extinguishing thanatos
        and reinforcing eros and not surrendering to thanatos.
        regards