  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2008
      Is bob transforming?
      regards
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 14, 2008
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jogeshwarmahanta"
        <jogeshwarmahanta@...> wrote:

        > Is bob transforming?
        > regards

        Yo Sri Jogeshwarmahantaji,
        Every second every atom changes as does
        every cell and organ that constitutes the
        entity that is labeled Bob. Similarly the
        thoughts and emotions always are in
        a transforming state as long as the
        physical carrier is in place. But there is a
        continuity that is always constant and
        that is the Witness to these changes.
        And that is the "Real Bob".
      • jogeshwarmahanta
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 15, 2008
          Very well said Bob dear. But what I hinted at is "If change is
          inevitable then why not towards better and better and better......"
          Eros and thanatos are constantly acting against each other and by
          transformation I meant the "continuity" of extinguishing thanatos
          and reinforcing eros and not surrendering to thanatos.
          regards