Re: Can the truth set you free?

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008

      But they can only guide by pointing,
      and cannot teach that which cannot
      be taught.

      Thanks.

      Jeff

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jvmarco"
      <jvmarco@...> wrote:

      > V:
      > A potential destiny perhaps, but not a certain one. The time-table
      > of the Great Feminine could very well cancel out the universe
      before
      > such a birthing of human beingness occurred, in which case
      humankind
      > would cease to exist.
      >
      > From my observations, all meditation eventually leads to Heart-
      Mind,
> [...]
      > > that's a different story.
      > > It seems that Mother Nature
      > > or Divine Mother moves at a
      > > very different pace than the
      > > impatience of one lifespan.
      > >

      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jvmarco"
      > > <jvmarco@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Many claim to be dedicated to diverse spiritual realities and
      > personal
      > > > awakening. For most however, the brain, the ego, the pleasure
      > centers,
      > > > etc., do not want you fascinated with the idea of truth or
      waking
      > up.
      > > > Such a burning fascination would bring the demise of the brain,
      > the ego,
      > > > the pleasure centers, etc., as the personal thinking process
      > knows them.
      > > >
      > > > I agree that the truth will set you free, but to have a
      genuine,
      > burning
      > > > fascination with truth is very rare,...most people do not want
      the
      > > > truth, they want useless happiness, and thus its mate, useless
      > > > suffering. The realization of truth will bring the demise of
      > beliefs,
      > > > and the thinking patterns associated with those beliefs.
      > > >
      > > > Today's human community cannot handle the truth,...truth is too
      > profound
      > > > to be consciously included in the lives people seek.
      > > >
      > > > E = mc2 is a partial truth that many accept. Whereas mc2 < c is
      > the
      > > > fuller truth that most refuse to see; a truth in which
      everything
      > (that
      > > > means everything) can be understood through the cognition of
      that
      > simple
      > > > equation. All energy and mass is less than the speed of light.
      > People
      > > > however, cling to the idea of energy and mass as something real,
      > > > something to be worship like the religious superstititions of
      > their
      > > > ancestors. The truth is that energy and mass is not real, nor
      > does it
      > > > exist beyond the dream of separation. Energy is simply the
      motion
      > of
      > > > mass seeking a relationship with its source,...a relationship
      it
      > can
      > > > never have, because the condition of separation cannot merge
      with
      > the
      > > > unconditionality of source. Wholeness is beyond the sum of
      > opposites.
      > > > The sum of opposites is their cancellation.
      > > >
      > > > Every teaching of Buddhism points to the fuller truth of the
      > > > above,...likewise, the Fourth Way philosophy (enneagram) points
      > to the
      > > > above,...and Maya and Bön Cosmology also points to the above.
      Yet
      > > > even the adherents to those philosophies have not gone beyond
      > their
      > > > beliefs to see the truth. Most people, perhaps more than 99% of
      > the
      > > > world's population, are not conscious of even a single full
      > truth,...nor
      > > > do they want to.
      > > >
      > > > People do not want to understand that the quantum process
      applies
      > > > humans as well as sub-atomic particles. They do not want to
      know
      > that
      > > > there cannot be a present or instant in time. The often
      expressed
      > term
      > > > 'present time' is an oxymoron. Neither science, religion, nor
      New
      > Age
      > > > philosophy desires to move beyond its own theories,...to have a
      > > > renaissance like view of the patterns that weave our existence.
      > So even
      > > > though truth will set us free, few wish to let go of the desire
      of
      > > > useless happiness, that they cling to for their identity, and to
      > > > authentically embrace the truth. Most people do not want
      the "who
      > that
      > > > they think they are" to disappear. They desire to bring their
      > conditions
      > > > into the unconditional,...yet truth will never allow that to
      > occur.
      > > >
      > > > Vicente
      > > > author of mc2 < c
      > > > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1425136486
      > > > <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1425136486>

    • vempatig2003
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008
        <jeff@...> wrote:

        > Great observations. Yes, it may
        > be the destiny, but not if the
        > universe is cancelled - or humans
        > go about to destroy the eco system
        > on earth entirely. So, agreed, not
        > certain.
        >
        > There are 2 classes of Bodhisattva.
        > Those who have attained Buddhahood
        > (enlightenment by any other name
        > is still enlightenment) and yet
        > wait at the gate through which
        > they have already passed, and
        > then come back, for the arrival of
        > all sentient beings. The others
        > are those who are still seeking
        > to overcome the false, and so
        > are, in a sense, naive Boddhisattvas.
        >
        > Clarity, as in the first category
        > of Boddhisattva, leaves no question
        > and brings an abiding recognition
        > of the false.
        >
        > Also agree that many gurus perpetuate
        > the false. Gurus are over-promisers
        > for the most part. In their enthusiasm
        > for the enlightenment they have
        > attained - and the sure sense of
        > the (potential) destiny of humankind
        > to enter the cosmis conscious realm -
        > they "promise" to guide the seeker.
        >
        > But they can only guide by pointing,
        > and cannot teach that which cannot
        > be taught.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Jeff
        >
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jvmarco"
        > <jvmarco@> wrote:
        > >
        > > V:
        > > A potential destiny perhaps, but not a certain one. The time-table
        > > of the Great Feminine could very well cancel out the universe
        > before
        > > such a birthing of human beingness occurred, in which case
        > humankind
        > > would cease to exist.
        > >
        > > From my observations, all meditation eventually leads to Heart-
        > Mind,
        > > and from Heart-Mind is uncovered the compassion of the Bodhisattva
        > > be dedicated to the liberation from suffering, and the cause of
        > > suffering, for all sentient beings. If such a destiny of truth was
        > > certain, there would be no Bodhisattvas. In other words, one could
        > > say that no Bodhisattva is a guru, if a guru is defined as one who
        > > has an enthusiasm for an eventuality that is is uncertain. Of
        > > course, an authentic Bodhisattva is not the least bit interested in
        > > enlightenment. Their interest is in bringing more light and love
        > > into this reality, not enlightenment.
        > >
        > > One way of bringing more light and love in, is to identify the
        > false
        > > as the false.
        > >
        > > Eckhart Tolle said in 'The Power of Now', page 4, "we need to draw
        > > our attention to what is false in us, for unless we learn to
        > > recognize the false as the false, there can be no lasting
        > > transformation, and you will always be drawn back into illusion,
        > for
        > > that is how the false perpetuates itself" Many guru's actually
> [...]

        sub atomic particles, Doe's Light exist with out these two factor?
        >> Suppose if it exist..Does it become stationery?
        >>If Spead of light is higher than energy , then with what energy it
        is moving fast without mass?
        >> All these three factors work closely and perform the universe
        >> which is called ONENESS or the supremity
        >> When they are separate, then ultimate emptyness is created i.e
        sunya sthith where nothing exists
        >> that is the real state of supreme
        >> If that is the final goal of the truth
        >> There is no need of this creation
        >> Master C.V.V clearly explained this to the universe about 100 years
        back
        >> Attaining eternity is the final goal of creation
        >> That is a state of all the three mass, energy and light together
        in one state

      • jvmarco
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 14, 2008

          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "vempatig2003" <vempatig2003@...> wrote:
          > sub atomic particles, Doe's Light exist with out these two factor?
          > >> Suppose if it exist..Does it become stationery?
          > >>If Spead of light is higher than energy , then with what energy it
          > is moving fast without mass?
          > >> All these three factors work closely and perform the universe
          > >> which is called ONENESS or the supremity
          > >> When they are separate, then ultimate emptyness is created i.e
          > sunya sthith where nothing exists
          > >> that is the real state of supreme
          > >> If that is the final goal of the truth
          > >> There is no need of this creation
          > >> Master C.V.V clearly explained this to the universe about 100 years back. Attaining eternity is the final goal of creation
          > >> That is a state of all the three  mass, energy and light together
          > in one state

          V:
          No....Mass, energy and Undivided Light cannot exist together in one state.  Energy is the motion of mass which seeks unity with the stillness of Undivided Light, yet can NEVER realize that union.  That is an irrefutable fact.  Ego may not like that fact, but it is the way it is.

          mc2<c is clearly explained in:
          http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1425136486

          Vicente
          :)