Re: Can the truth set you free?

  • jvmarco
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
      V:
      A potential destiny perhaps, but not a certain one. The time-table
      of the Great Feminine could very well cancel out the universe before
      such a birthing of human beingness occurred, in which case humankind
      would cease to exist.

      From my observations, all meditation eventually leads to Heart-Mind,
      and from Heart-Mind is uncovered the compassion of the Bodhisattva to
      be dedicated to the liberation from suffering, and the cause of
      suffering, for all sentient beings. If such a destiny of truth was
      certain, there would be no Bodhisattvas. In other words, one could
      say that no Bodhisattva is a guru, if a guru is defined as one who
      has an enthusiasm for an eventuality that is is uncertain. Of
      course, an authentic Bodhisattva is not the least bit interested in
      enlightenment. Their interest is in bringing more light and love
      into this reality, not enlightenment.

      One way of bringing more light and love in, is to identify the false
      as the false.

      Eckhart Tolle said in 'The Power of Now', page 4, "we need to draw
      our attention to what is false in us, for unless we learn to
      recognize the false as the false, there can be no lasting
      transformation, and you will always be drawn back into illusion, for
      that is how the false perpetuates itself" Many guru's actually
      perpetuate the false.

      Vicente

      <jeff@...> wrote:

      > OK, agreed. Yet the consistent
      > and universal set-you-free
      > "truth", once known, brings
      > with it the certain sense that
      > awakening to truth is the destiny
      > of humankind.
      >
      > Understanding this, even
      > intellectually, without the
      > direct experience of enlightenment,
      > seems to be why many of the nondual
      > (no separation) mindset feel
      > that the "gurus", in their
      > attunement to and enthusiasm
      > for this eventuality,
      > over-promise, and that we
      > should just allow it to play
      > out...rather than bemoan
      > the fact that most people
      > are not ready for it - today.
      >
      > As for the timetable,
      > that's a different story.
      > It seems that Mother Nature
      > or Divine Mother moves at a
      > very different pace than the
      > impatience of one lifespan.
      >

      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jvmarco"
      > <jvmarco@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Many claim to be dedicated to diverse spiritual realities and
      personal
      > > awakening. For most however, the brain, the ego, the pleasure
      centers,
      > > etc., do not want you fascinated with the idea of truth or waking
      up.
      > > Such a burning fascination would bring the demise of the brain,
      the ego,
      > > the pleasure centers, etc., as the personal thinking process
      knows them.

      > > I agree that the truth will set you free, but to have a genuine,
      burning
      > > fascination with truth is very rare,...most people do not want the
      > > truth, they want useless happiness, and thus its mate, useless
      > > suffering. The realization of truth will bring the demise of
      beliefs,
      > > and the thinking patterns associated with those beliefs.
      > >
      > > Today's human community cannot handle the truth,...truth is too
      profound
      > > to be consciously included in the lives people seek.
      > >
      > > E = mc2 is a partial truth that many accept. Whereas mc2 < c is
      the
      > > fuller truth that most refuse to see; a truth in which everything
      (that
      > > means everything) can be understood through the cognition of that
      simple
      > > equation. All energy and mass is less than the speed of light.
      People
      > > however, cling to the idea of energy and mass as something real,
      > > something to be worship like the religious superstititions of
      their
      > > ancestors. The truth is that energy and mass is not real, nor
      does it
      > > exist beyond the dream of separation. Energy is simply the motion
      of
      > > mass seeking a relationship with its source,...a relationship it
      can
      > > never have, because the condition of separation cannot merge with
      the
      > > unconditionality of source. Wholeness is beyond the sum of
      opposites.
      > > The sum of opposites is their cancellation.
      > >
      > > Every teaching of Buddhism points to the fuller truth of the
      > > above,...likewise, the Fourth Way philosophy (enneagram) points
      to the
      > > above,...and Maya and Bön Cosmology also points to the above. Yet
      > > even the adherents to those philosophies have not gone beyond
      their
      > > beliefs to see the truth. Most people, perhaps more than 99% of
      the
      > > world's population, are not conscious of even a single full
      truth,...nor
      > > do they want to.
      > >
      > > People do not want to understand that the quantum process applies
      > > humans as well as sub-atomic particles. They do not want to know
      that
      > > there cannot be a present or instant in time. The often expressed
      term
      > > 'present time' is an oxymoron. Neither science, religion, nor New
      Age
      > > philosophy desires to move beyond its own theories,...to have a
      > > renaissance like view of the patterns that weave our existence.
      So even
      > > though truth will set us free, few wish to let go of the desire of
      > > useless happiness, that they cling to for their identity, and to
      > > authentically embrace the truth. Most people do not want the "who
      that
      > > they think they are" to disappear. They desire to bring their
      conditions
      > > into the unconditional,...yet truth will never allow that to
      occur.

      > > Vicente
      > > author of mc2 < c
      > > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1425136486
      > > <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1425136486>

    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
        Great observations. Yes, it may
        be the destiny, but not if the
        universe is cancelled - or humans
        go about to destroy the eco system
        on earth entirely. So, agreed, not
        certain.

        There are 2 classes of Bodhisattva.
        Those who have attained Buddhahood
        (enlightenment by any other name
        is still enlightenment) and yet
        wait at the gate through which
        they have already passed, and
        then come back, for the arrival of
        all sentient beings. The others
        are those who are still seeking
        to overcome the false, and so
        are, in a sense, naive Boddhisattvas.

        Clarity, as in the first category
        of Boddhisattva, leaves no question
        and brings an abiding recognition
        of the false.

        Also agree that many gurus perpetuate
        the false. Gurus are over-promisers
        for the most part. In their enthusiasm
        for the enlightenment they have
        attained - and the sure sense of
        the (potential) destiny of humankind
        to enter the cosmis conscious realm -
        they "promise" to guide the seeker.

        But they can only guide by pointing,
        and cannot teach that which cannot
        be taught.

        Thanks.

        Jeff

        <jvmarco@...> wrote:

        > V:
        > A potential destiny perhaps, but not a certain one. The time-table
        > of the Great Feminine could very well cancel out the universe
        before
        > such a birthing of human beingness occurred, in which case
        humankind
        > would cease to exist.
        >
        > From my observations, all meditation eventually leads to Heart-
        Mind,
> [...]
        expressed
        > term
        > > > 'present time' is an oxymoron. Neither science, religion, nor
        New
        > Age
        > > > philosophy desires to move beyond its own theories,...to have a
        > > > renaissance like view of the patterns that weave our existence.
        > So even
        > > > though truth will set us free, few wish to let go of the desire
        of
        > > > useless happiness, that they cling to for their identity, and to
        > > > authentically embrace the truth. Most people do not want
        the "who
        > that
        > > > they think they are" to disappear. They desire to bring their
        > conditions
        > > > into the unconditional,...yet truth will never allow that to

      • vempatig2003
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008
          <jeff@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > > certain, there would be no Bodhisattvas. In other words, one could
          > > say that no Bodhisattva is a guru, if a guru is defined as one who
          > > has an enthusiasm for an eventuality that is is uncertain. Of
          > > course, an authentic Bodhisattva is not the least bit interested in
          > > enlightenment. Their interest is in bringing more light and love
          > > into this reality, not enlightenment.
          > >
          > > One way of bringing more light and love in, is to identify the
          > false
          > > as the false.
          > >
          > > Eckhart Tolle said in 'The Power of Now', page 4, "we need to draw
          > > our attention to what is false in us, for unless we learn to
          > > recognize the false as the false, there can be no lasting
          > > transformation, and you will always be drawn back into illusion,
          > for
          > > that is how the false perpetuates itself" Many guru's actually

          sub atomic particles, Doe's Light exist with out these two factor?
          >> Suppose if it exist..Does it become stationery?
          >>If Spead of light is higher than energy , then with what energy it
          is moving fast without mass?
          >> All these three factors work closely and perform the universe
          >> which is called ONENESS or the supremity
          >> When they are separate, then ultimate emptyness is created i.e
          sunya sthith where nothing exists
          >> that is the real state of supreme
          >> If that is the final goal of the truth
          >> There is no need of this creation
          >> Master C.V.V clearly explained this to the universe about 100 years
          back
          >> Attaining eternity is the final goal of creation
          >> That is a state of all the three mass, energy and light together
          in one state

        • jvmarco
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 14, 2008

            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "vempatig2003" <vempatig2003@...> wrote:
            > sub atomic particles, Doe's Light exist with out these two factor?
            > >> Suppose if it exist..Does it become stationery?
            > >>If Spead of light is higher than energy , then with what energy it
            > is moving fast without mass?
            > >> All these three factors work closely and perform the universe
            > >> which is called ONENESS or the supremity
            > >> When they are separate, then ultimate emptyness is created i.e
            > sunya sthith where nothing exists
            > >> that is the real state of supreme
            > >> If that is the final goal of the truth
            > >> There is no need of this creation
            > >> Master C.V.V clearly explained this to the universe about 100 years back. Attaining eternity is the final goal of creation
            > >> That is a state of all the three  mass, energy and light together
            > in one state

            V:
            No....Mass, energy and Undivided Light cannot exist together in one state.  Energy is the motion of mass which seeks unity with the stillness of Undivided Light, yet can NEVER realize that union.  That is an irrefutable fact.  Ego may not like that fact, but it is the way it is.

            mc2<c is clearly explained in:
            http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1425136486

            Vicente
            :)