Re: Can the truth set you free?

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 7, 2008

      As for the timetable,
      that's a different story.
      It seems that Mother Nature
      or Divine Mother moves at a
      very different pace than the
      impatience of one lifespan.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jvmarco"
      <jvmarco@...> wrote:

      > Many claim to be dedicated to diverse spiritual realities and personal
      > awakening. For most however, the brain, the ego, the pleasure centers,
      > etc., do not want you fascinated with the idea of truth or waking up.
      > Such a burning fascination would bring the demise of the brain, the ego,
      > the pleasure centers, etc., as the personal thinking process knows them.
      >
      > I agree that the truth will set you free, but to have a genuine, burning
      > fascination with truth is very rare,...most people do not want the
      > truth, they want useless happiness, and thus its mate, useless
      > suffering. The realization of truth will bring the demise of beliefs,
      > and the thinking patterns associated with those beliefs.
      >
      > Today's human community cannot handle the truth,...truth is too profound
      > to be consciously included in the lives people seek.
      >
      > E = mc2 is a partial truth that many accept. Whereas mc2 < c is the
      > fuller truth that most refuse to see; a truth in which everything (that
      > means everything) can be understood through the cognition of that simple
      > equation. All energy and mass is less than the speed of light. People
      > however, cling to the idea of energy and mass as something real,
      > something to be worship like the religious superstititions of their
      > ancestors. The truth is that energy and mass is not real, nor does it
      > exist beyond the dream of separation. Energy is simply the motion of
      > mass seeking a relationship with its source,...a relationship it can
      > never have, because the condition of separation cannot merge with the
      > unconditionality of source. Wholeness is beyond the sum of opposites.
      > The sum of opposites is their cancellation.
      >
      > Every teaching of Buddhism points to the fuller truth of the
      > above,...likewise, the Fourth Way philosophy (enneagram) points to the
      > above,...and Maya and Bön Cosmology also points to the above. Yet
      > even the adherents to those philosophies have not gone beyond their
      > beliefs to see the truth. Most people, perhaps more than 99% of the
      > world's population, are not conscious of even a single full truth,...nor
      > do they want to.
      >
      > People do not want to understand that the quantum process applies to
      > humans as well as sub-atomic particles. They do not want to know that
      > there cannot be a present or instant in time. The often expressed term
      > 'present time' is an oxymoron. Neither science, religion, nor New Age
      > philosophy desires to move beyond its own theories,...to have a
      > renaissance like view of the patterns that weave our existence. So even
      > though truth will set us free, few wish to let go of the desire of
      > useless happiness, that they cling to for their identity, and to
      > authentically embrace the truth. Most people do not want the "who that
      > they think they are" to disappear. They desire to bring their conditions
      > into the unconditional,...yet truth will never allow that to occur.

> [...]
    • jvmarco
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 8, 2008
        V:
        A potential destiny perhaps, but not a certain one. The time-table
        of the Great Feminine could very well cancel out the universe before
        such a birthing of human beingness occurred, in which case humankind
        would cease to exist.

        From my observations, all meditation eventually leads to Heart-Mind,
        and from Heart-Mind is uncovered the compassion of the Bodhisattva to
        be dedicated to the liberation from suffering, and the cause of
        suffering, for all sentient beings. If such a destiny of truth was
        certain, there would be no Bodhisattvas. In other words, one could
        say that no Bodhisattva is a guru, if a guru is defined as one who
        has an enthusiasm for an eventuality that is is uncertain. Of
        course, an authentic Bodhisattva is not the least bit interested in
        enlightenment. Their interest is in bringing more light and love
        into this reality, not enlightenment.

        One way of bringing more light and love in, is to identify the false
        as the false.

        Eckhart Tolle said in 'The Power of Now', page 4, "we need to draw
        our attention to what is false in us, for unless we learn to
        recognize the false as the false, there can be no lasting
        transformation, and you will always be drawn back into illusion, for
        that is how the false perpetuates itself" Many guru's actually
        perpetuate the false.

        Vicente

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 9, 2008
          Great observations. Yes, it may
          be the destiny, but not if the
          universe is cancelled - or humans
          go about to destroy the eco system
          on earth entirely. So, agreed, not
          certain.

          There are 2 classes of Bodhisattva.
          Those who have attained Buddhahood
          (enlightenment by any other name
          is still enlightenment) and yet
          wait at the gate through which
          they have already passed, and
          then come back, for the arrival of
          all sentient beings. The others
          are those who are still seeking
          to overcome the false, and so
          are, in a sense, naive Boddhisattvas.

          Clarity, as in the first category
          of Boddhisattva, leaves no question
          and brings an abiding recognition
          of the false.

          Also agree that many gurus perpetuate
          the false. Gurus are over-promisers
          for the most part. In their enthusiasm
          for the enlightenment they have
          attained - and the sure sense of
          the (potential) destiny of humankind
          to enter the cosmis conscious realm -
          they "promise" to guide the seeker.

          But they can only guide by pointing,
          and cannot teach that which cannot
          be taught.

          Thanks.

          Jeff

          <jvmarco@...> wrote:

          > V:
          > A potential destiny perhaps, but not a certain one. The time-table
          > of the Great Feminine could very well cancel out the universe
          before
          > such a birthing of human beingness occurred, in which case
          humankind
          > would cease to exist.
          >
          > From my observations, all meditation eventually leads to Heart-
          Mind,
> [...]
          expressed
          > term
          > > > 'present time' is an oxymoron. Neither science, religion, nor
          New
          > Age
          > > > philosophy desires to move beyond its own theories,...to have a
          > > > renaissance like view of the patterns that weave our existence.
          > So even
          > > > though truth will set us free, few wish to let go of the desire
          of
          > > > useless happiness, that they cling to for their identity, and to
          > > > authentically embrace the truth. Most people do not want
          the "who
          > that
          > > > they think they are" to disappear. They desire to bring their
          > conditions
          > > > into the unconditional,...yet truth will never allow that to

        • vempatig2003
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 12, 2008
            <jeff@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > > certain, there would be no Bodhisattvas. In other words, one could
            > > say that no Bodhisattva is a guru, if a guru is defined as one who
            > > has an enthusiasm for an eventuality that is is uncertain. Of
            > > course, an authentic Bodhisattva is not the least bit interested in
            > > enlightenment. Their interest is in bringing more light and love
            > > into this reality, not enlightenment.
            > >
            > > One way of bringing more light and love in, is to identify the
            > false
            > > as the false.
            > >
            > > Eckhart Tolle said in 'The Power of Now', page 4, "we need to draw
            > > our attention to what is false in us, for unless we learn to
            > > recognize the false as the false, there can be no lasting
            > > transformation, and you will always be drawn back into illusion,
            > for
            > > that is how the false perpetuates itself" Many guru's actually

            sub atomic particles, Doe's Light exist with out these two factor?
            >> Suppose if it exist..Does it become stationery?
            >>If Spead of light is higher than energy , then with what energy it
            is moving fast without mass?
            >> All these three factors work closely and perform the universe
            >> which is called ONENESS or the supremity
            >> When they are separate, then ultimate emptyness is created i.e
            sunya sthith where nothing exists
            >> that is the real state of supreme
            >> If that is the final goal of the truth
            >> There is no need of this creation
            >> Master C.V.V clearly explained this to the universe about 100 years
            back
            >> Attaining eternity is the final goal of creation
            >> That is a state of all the three mass, energy and light together
            in one state

          • jvmarco
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 14, 2008

              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "vempatig2003" <vempatig2003@...> wrote:
              > sub atomic particles, Doe's Light exist with out these two factor?
              > >> Suppose if it exist..Does it become stationery?
              > >>If Spead of light is higher than energy , then with what energy it
              > is moving fast without mass?
              > >> All these three factors work closely and perform the universe
              > >> which is called ONENESS or the supremity
              > >> When they are separate, then ultimate emptyness is created i.e
              > sunya sthith where nothing exists
              > >> that is the real state of supreme
              > >> If that is the final goal of the truth
              > >> There is no need of this creation
              > >> Master C.V.V clearly explained this to the universe about 100 years back. Attaining eternity is the final goal of creation
              > >> That is a state of all the three  mass, energy and light together
              > in one state

              V:
              No....Mass, energy and Undivided Light cannot exist together in one state.  Energy is the motion of mass which seeks unity with the stillness of Undivided Light, yet can NEVER realize that union.  That is an irrefutable fact.  Ego may not like that fact, but it is the way it is.

              mc2<c is clearly explained in:
              http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1425136486

              Vicente
              :)