Re: Enhance Healing Through Guided Imagery

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2008
      Oh yeah...As the last several E-mails I have just
      received reminded me, the Meditation Society of
      America offers a Guided Meditation CD. Info
      about it's contents can be found here:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/cd.html
      And, as has been suggested, I must mention that
      it's my voice doing the meditation guiding.
      I hope that those who have been using it have
      found it beneficial and enjoyable.
      PS: I witness feelings of something similar to
      embarrassment floating past my mind's eye for
      being involved in any way with self-promotion. But,
      as a good meditator should, I will just let those
      feelings pass and go on to more... shall we say
      "serene" ones.

    • jogeshwarmahanta
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2008
        Yes.

        2. Why not every one here learns it here and now?

        3.Just describe Nandan Kanan,the most beutiful paradise of Indra as
        beautifully as possible and enjoy it here and now and enrich
        endorphins.
        regards

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2008
          Yes. Intangible to tangible is guided imagery.
          regards

          --- In

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 22, 2008
            Why none is interested in guided imagery? I think, guided imagery is
            MEDITATION EXPLOSION. May be that it will lead to a stage in human
            civilization when the hospitals will by closed.
            Please accelerate the process.
            regards

            --- In