  • uday bajare
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2007
      Dear Sirs

      My Name is Uday Bajare.I am  from INDIA .I have read your 108 meditation techniques on the website,   and  I am  also interested in learning all  108  techniques  because on your website we are not able to  read techniques nos 2) Inner Garden of Eden 3) Visualize Perfect Self 5) Bathing in Protective Light  6) Little Buddha, Big Buddha  etc…………………………………..

      So I am very keen and interested in  learning all the techniques  and I believe you will definitely  help me out in learning  all the techniques. My   email id is uday_bajare@...  and I have also registered for your membership.

      Waiting for your positive reply,

       Thanking You

      Yours faithfully,
      Uday Bajare

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2007
        uday bajare <uday_bajare@...> wrote:

        > Dear Sirs
        > My Name is Uday Bajare.I am from INDIA .I have read your 108
        meditation techniques on the website, and I am also interested in
        learning all 108 techniques because on your website we are not able
        to read techniques nos 2) Inner Garden of Eden 3) Visualize Perfect
        Self 5) Bathing in Protective Light 6) Little Buddha, Big Buddha
        etc…………………………………..

        > So I am very keen and interested in learning all the techniques
        and I believe you will definitely help me out in learning all the
        techniques. My email id is uday_bajare@... and I have also
        registered for your membership.

        > Waiting for your positive reply,

        > Thanking You
        >
        > Yours faithfully,
        > Uday Bajare

        Dear Uday,
        All of the techniques have been shared in our classes
        which we held for over 18 years in the Philadelphia
        PA, USA area. Many of the ones can only be transmitted
        in person and would lose or leave out a lot if simply
        put on paper. Some of them, like the Inner Garden of
        Eden, are on our Guided Meditation CD and others can be
        found in issues of our newsletter The Inner Traveler.
        We have been on a sabbatical from classroom teaching
        but still do instruct on an individual and small group
        basis, and all of the methods (and more) are still
        available in this format. Early in January we will begin
        working with the Pennsylvania Leadership Charter School
        system and will be teaching them how to teach meditation.
        This program allows any child in our state to go to school
        via computer at home. The state supplies the computer,
        web cam and other supplies and the teachers work from
        either West Chester or Pittsburg. As the Meditation
        Society of America has it's top priority project (besides
        freely sharing meditation techniques and concepts) getting
        Meditation In Education, we are looking forward to this
        opportunity. We may also be doing some of the actual on-line
        teaching. We hope to be helpful in training teachers who
        can then share this knowledge. We feel that there is nothing
        better that we can teach our kids than ways to cope
        with stress, and there is no better way than meditation.
        In any event, we do share your interest in meditation and
        your desire to learn new methods. Perhaps one day soon we
        will make the many more we would like to share available
        via DVD's or YouTube or some similar way. Unfortunately our
        media genius Bob Eck passed away and the universe hasn't yet
        replaced him. And as a matter of fact, because no one else
        could make use of his valuable top notch equipment, it
        was donated to the University of Pennsylvania film
        department where it has found a good home and was very
        needed and appreciated. If and when we get another person
        who can get these type methods of sharing together, and
        has the technology know-how and the equipment to do so,
        we will be glad to help this happen. BTW, I do think this
        is just a question of when, not if.
        Thanks for your interest, and if you ever happen to be
        in the area, please contact us and we'll be glad to share
        some meditation experiences "live-in-person".
        Peace and blessings,
        Bob Rose, President,
        Meditation Society of America