On their path towards realizing Mahasiddhi (Great Magick), the Mahasiddhas (Great Magickians)meditated upon the Lojong Proverbs.
· LOJONG PROVERBS
· Treat everything you perceive as a dream.
· Find the consciousness you had before you were born.
· Let even the remedy itself drop away naturally.
· Between meditations, treat everything as an illusion.
· As you breathe in, take in and accept all the sadness, pain, and negativity of the whole world, including yourself, and absorb it into your heart. As you breathe out, pour out all your joy and bliss; bless the whole of existence.
· Understand your attachments, your aversions, and your indifference, and love them all.
· When everything goes wrong, treat disaster as a way to wake up.
· Be grateful to everyone.
· Don't worry- there's nothing real about your confusion.
· Always have the support of a joyful mind.
· Work on your greatest imperfection first.
· Abandon all hope of results.
· Accept good and bad fortune with an equal mind.
· Always meditate on whatever you resent.
· Focus your body, mind, and spirit on the path.
· In this life, concentrate on achieving what is most meaningful.