Chimps Verses Humans

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      I just saw a report on the ABC national news
      about tests done on chimps where they were
      given series of numbers and rewarded if they
      could remember where they appeared on the
      computer screen. They not only could do this,
      but were far better at it than the humans that
      were also tested. It was said that this may be
      so because they cared more about their
      peanut reward than the human test takers did.
      But is this actually simply a demonstration
      of how they can remain one pointed better than
      we can. I'm wondering how experienced meditators
      would do?
      Here's the story:
      http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory?id=3944729
    • sean tremblay