Hypnotic Selling Techniques

  • bobby786pk
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 18, 2007
      Hypnotic Selling Techniques

      Read the following sale's pitch:

      Does public speaking make you nervous? What if it was easy? Imagine
      standing at the podium, knowing exactly what to say to make them love
      you. Wouldn't that feel great? Just apply our simple methods, and
      you'll have that power. Use the form below to order right now.

      Okay, let's dissect the sales pitch above.

      Line 1: It gets you to say yes, which is habit forming.

      Line 2: It suggests the possibility of a solution.

      Line 3: The word "imagine" gets you to do just that.

      Line 4: Line four suggests a positive emotion and gets another yes.

      Line 5: It uses "and" to infer cause and effect (you'll have the power
      because you used our product).

      Line 6: This last line directs you with "Use the form below." The part
      that says "order right now" is called an "embedded command," because
      putting it in italics influences you (subtly commands you) without you
      noticing consciously.

      That paragraph uses six or more "hypnotic sales techniques." They
      work, by the way. I have forty such techniques in my notes in front of
      me. When I used them to rewrite the sign-up page for the Brain Power
      Newsletter in March of 2005, I started to get four times as many
      subscribers from the same traffic. Powerful stuff. Start watching for
      it - or using it (with good intentions I hope).

      http://www.subkiisp.com/
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12, 2008
        Who You Are

        Before your mother knew you were in her womb,
        before any doctor, politician, family member,
        religious leader, or anyone else on earth even
        knew you existed, the Highest Power so loved
        you that he gave you life and protected and
        nourished you. Before you had drawn your first
        breath, the Highest Power had already demonstrated
        love and concern for you and provided all you
        needed for your wellbeing, and this continues
        to this very moment.

        Your inner Witness, your Real Self, has gone
        from the womb of flesh to the womb of the Cosmos.
        The Highest has made every atom, that makes up
        every molecule, that makes up every cell, that
        makes up every organ in your body, perfectly
        compatible with everything the Universe provides.
        The air, earth, fire, and water have been created
        in the precise proportions necessary to provide
        the environment needed for you to survive and
        thrive. The odds against this happening by chance
        are trillions to one and can be appreciated as
        absolute proof of the Highest's loving intervention
        and intention.

        Mother Earth is in an exquisite rhythm with its
        sister planets as gravity and motion balance their
        dance around Father Sun, as it travels in concert
        with the billions of other stars and heavenly bodies
        that make up our galaxy. Ultimately, the hundreds
        of billions of galaxies, in harmony, provide the
        exact perfect conditions that allow consciousness
        to exist and evolve. You are, always were, and will
        always be, the love child of the Highest Power. Every
        atom in the universe is presenting itself to
        enlighten you. The celestial stage has been set.
        It is for you to decide to be conscious of the cosmos
        and embrace your infinite, eternal identity. Royal
        Divine Child of the Universe, awaken and live happily
        ever after.

        Who You Are Meditation Technique
        Position yourself in the posture you have found to
        be the one that affords the greatest comfort to you,
        while letting you maintain an alert awareness without
        falling asleep. Direct your inner chatterer to be
        still and your emotions to remain in a serene state.
        With eyes open, let your gaze fall to any given spot
        on the surface of the floor or ground. If you are
        sitting on sand, pick out one grain to focus on. If
        you are on a carpet, lock your attention on one fiber.
        And so on. Witness your mind making comments,
        comparisons, and judgements, but remain unreactive.
        Simply let the gazing continue no matter how strongly
        your chatterer tries to discourage you. It will
        eventually cease and desist. As your concentration
        becomes more intense, with less and less effort, you
        will start to see movement. For instance, the grains
        of sand may start to appear to be giving off light that
        is flowing in a paisley pattern motion. This is the
        atomic and pre-atomic nature of reality presenting
        itself to you. Soon thereafter the air, earth, water,
        and fire within and without you will reveal their atomic
        unification and join in this dance of light.

        This will continue until your mind chatter stops it.
        By stilling the mind, the intensity will grow until
        the point is reached where it is not unusual for the
        experience to be so astonishing and overwhelming that
        inner comments like "Oh my God!" and "Thank you God"
        occur. Simultaneously, language becomes insufficient
        and only feelings of love and adoration suffice. Keep
        at one with the eternal silence of the inner Witness
        and you will know your limitless and total connection
        with the universe and its creator. The misidentification
        of your self as apart from the rest of the universe as
        a body, mind, or feeling will evaporate like a fog
        lifting, and there revealed in all glory will be the
        divine Garden of Eden that has always been present.
        And you will live happily ever after.

        After Thought
        Half a century ago, on one of TV's first variety shows,
        the Ed Sullivan Show, a ventriloquist named Senor Wences
        used to have a running gag with his puppet (which was
        simply his hand with some lipstick on it, to make it
        look like a face). He would say, "That's easy to do!"
        about various things, and his hand puppet would answer
        "Easy for you, difficult for me!" in a Spanish dialect.
        This always made the audience convulse with laughter.
        But in real life, when things are easy for someone else,
        but difficult for you, you rarely find it humorous. As
        a matter of fact, adjectives like frustrating, annoying,
        ego deflating, and so on, are often much more accurate
        descriptions of how you feel. The Who You Are Meditation
        Technique has the potential to be in this category.
        It is easy to tell someone "Sit comfortably, concentrate,
        and let the Highest Power fill you with all the wonders
        and wisdom of the universe". But can you actually sit
        comfortably enough, for long enough for your attention
        to remain focused enough? If so, this and every other
        technique will "work". If not, like most things, the
        more you practice, the better you will get. Persevere,
        because unlike most things, the end result of this
        and every meditative effort has the potential to lead
        to the end of all effort. And effortlessly, you will
        live happily ever after.

        This article and technique first appeared in our
        newsletter, The Inner Traveler. The Inner Traveler CD,
        which has copies of all the issues, and a subscription
        to The Inner Traveler is part of membership in
        The Meditation Society of America. For more information:
        http://www.meditationsociety.com/society.html

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009
              Great stuff. Thank you, Bob. Jeff

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009
                Thanks Papajeff, much appreciated!
                BTW, what's happening with your October
                Enlightened Healer Symposium? Last I heard
                you had commitments from more than a dozen
                different world-class healers to share their
                wisdom. Are the dates and location set?
                Peace and blessing,
                Bob

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 31, 2009

                  > Thanks Papajeff, much appreciated!
                  > BTW, what's happening with your October
                  > Enlightened Healer Symposium? Last I heard
                  > you had commitments from more than a dozen
                  > different world-class healers to share their
                  > wisdom. Are the dates and location set?
                  > Peace and blessing,
                  > Bob

                  Yes, 15 presenters at The Enlightened Healer Symposium
                  coming to St. Petersburg, Florida on Oct 16 and 17.

                  More information and complete roster with synopsis
                  of the various presentations at

                  http://www.enlightenedhealers.com