A VEDIC VALEDICTORY SERMON

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 80, October 2007 ISSUE, has been published
      and uplinked with the article "A VEDIC VALEDICTORY SERMON."

      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall
      be grateful. There are also interesting questions from readers
      dealing with "Testing the right path", "Inter-faith
      conflicts" "Dharma as an obstacle", "Void in sadhana", "The mentally
      retarded" etc. You can also browse the previous articles by clicking
      on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear
      ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as complements from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.