Re: [Meditation Society of America] I find Meditation in Isla

  • subhash naik
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2007
      For real meditation please visit web www.srcm.org

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: bobby786pk <bobby786pk@...>
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 6:08:31 PM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] I find Meditation in Isla

      Dramatically,

      i have searched a lot of about meditation.. ..
      and in Islam this technique called Muraqaba..
      that the Holy Prophets (PBUH) was doing in the
      Mount Hira.....

      Muraqaba is the very well technique, in which we
      concentrate of the word God.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • abdul qadeer
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2007
        Hi dear,
        Yeah i've seen the web that you said about...
        and the material i have searched  in islam
        is something like this.... today i got this address

        subhash naik <sbhshnaik@...> wrote:
        For real meditation please visit web www.srcm.org

        i have searched a lot of about meditation.. ..
        and in Islam this technique called Muraqaba..
        that the Holy Prophets (PBUH) was doing in the
        Mount Hira.....

        Muraqaba is the very well technique, in which we
        concentrate of the word God.

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com