Request for meditation info

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      From an email we received:

      Hey! My name is Emma Petrie-Smith, and I am a
      journalist at the Daily Nebraskan at the University
      of Nebraska-Lincoln. I want to do a piece on
      meditation, and have already begun researching.
      I think it would be really cool if I got some direct
      input from you guys. If you have anyone who would be
      willing to send me some information about meditation
      in general (like: interesting facts, what it does for
      them, or anything else), I would greatly appreciate
      anything I can get. They can e-mail me back whenever.
      The deadline is Saturday (Nov. 3) at five. Thanks
      -Emma

      Emma Petrie-Smith
      emmaclare06@...