Slightly Off Topic - Happiness and Joy

  • Karen Mueller Bryson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Hello Everyone-
      I am writing a new book about happiness and joy. I thought - what
      better place to look for participants than a group of meditators! If
      you are truly happy and have a joy filled life, I would like to hear
      your story for possible publication in my new book, The Joy Filled Life.

      If you are interested, please visit the website for additional
      information: http://www.thejoyfilledlife.com/

      Thanks so much!
      Karen