I find Meditation in Isla

  • bobby786pk
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
      Dramatically,

      i have searched a lot of about meditation....
      and in Islam this technique called Muraqaba..
      that the Holy Prophets (PBUH) was doing in the
      Mount Hira.....

      Muraqaba is the very well technique, in which we
      concentrate of the word God.

    • subhash naik
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2007
        For real meditation please visit web www.srcm.org

        i have searched a lot of about meditation.. ..
        and in Islam this technique called Muraqaba..
        that the Holy Prophets (PBUH) was doing in the
        Mount Hira.....

        Muraqaba is the very well technique, in which we
        concentrate of the word God.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • abdul qadeer
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2007
          Hi dear,
          Yeah i've seen the web that you said about...
          and the material i have searched  in islam
          is something like this.... today i got this address

          subhash naik <sbhshnaik@...> wrote:
          For real meditation please visit web www.srcm.org

          i have searched a lot of about meditation.. ..
          and in Islam this technique called Muraqaba..
          that the Holy Prophets (PBUH) was doing in the
          Mount Hira.....

          Muraqaba is the very well technique, in which we
          concentrate of the word God.

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          http://mail.yahoo.com