New Years Greetings From Ringu Tulku Rinpoche

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2002
      Those of you who read issue #8 of The Inner Traveler will recall the
      great article by the Venerable Ringu Tulku Rinpoche on Bodhicitta. He
      has graced us again today with this wonderful New Years Greeting. For
      more of his gentle, illuminating and loving wisdom, visit his web site
      at http://www.bodhicharya.org
      If you didn't get an opportunity to read that issue of The Inner
      Traveler, and would like to, the URL is:
      http://www.meditationsociety.com/it81019/index.html
      Of course, I also wish One/All a wonder-full New Year.
      And here is the New Year message from Ringu Tulku:

      This is to wish you a most wonderful New Year for the year 2003.

      What a nice thing this concept of a New Year.
      We have a chance to make a new beginning.
      We have a chance to leave some bad habits.
      At least we can make a promise.

      What a nice thing this concept of a New Year.
      We can rejoice of the promises we kept..
      We can forgive the breaches we made.
      At least we can make another beginning.

      Put off the burden on your mind.
      Revive and refresh your inspirations..
      Put a song in your heart and smile on your face.
      "This year I will do something good for me
      and something good for others."

      Let us celebrate a Happy New Year.

      Ringu Tulku
      Gangtok 30th Dec. 2002