Re: [Meditation Society of America] Freek is the mind's game

  • sean tremblay
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2007
      Maybe it's nothing more than a chemical response to stimuli wich is also a set of arbitrary chemical reactions and bonds started a few billion years ago by some accident.
      or not?
      There seems to be two parts to the big question,
      often its "Who or What am I"
      and
      "Where or from what does this or me come from"
      There are those that will answer those questions for you, and there are those that might assist you in finding the answer your self.
      Knowlege is like a lover, court her first before you jump in bed with her.

      vempatig2003 <vempatig2003@...> wrote:
      What is the mind? How does it exists? Thoughts of positive and
      negative energies and their influence on spiritual growth of an
      individual and it's effect on surroundings. Please give me clear
      picture. Ganesh

      http://mail.yahoo.com