Artistically Said

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2007
      "We spend our whole lives in unconscious
      exercise of the art of expressing our
      thoughts with the help of words."

      Vincent Van Gogh
    • bobby786pk
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2007
        Dramatically,

        i have searched a lot of about meditation....
        and in Islam this technique called Muraqaba..
        that the Holy Prophets (PBUH) was doing in the
        Mount Hira.....

        Muraqaba is the very well technique, in which we
        concentrate of the word God.

      • subhash naik
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2007
          For real meditation please visit web www.srcm.org

          i have searched a lot of about meditation.. ..
          and in Islam this technique called Muraqaba..
          that the Holy Prophets (PBUH) was doing in the
          Mount Hira.....

          Muraqaba is the very well technique, in which we
          concentrate of the word God.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • abdul qadeer
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2007
            Hi dear,
            Yeah i've seen the web that you said about...
            and the material i have searched  in islam
            is something like this.... today i got this address

            subhash naik <sbhshnaik@...> wrote:
            For real meditation please visit web www.srcm.org

            i have searched a lot of about meditation.. ..
            and in Islam this technique called Muraqaba..
            that the Holy Prophets (PBUH) was doing in the
            Mount Hira.....

            Muraqaba is the very well technique, in which we
            concentrate of the word God.

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

            http://mail.yahoo.com