Re: [Meditation Society of America] Chi I wish this stuff was for real

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2007
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Lucas Uffelman
      <aoeguy@...> wrote:

      > The Only thing I can figure is that MMA fighters deal with more
      physical training than mental or spiritual. So... Basically his Chi
      flow was lessoned, and the Master had little to no control over it for
      that reason.

      > I've seen that before and I've always disliked everyones comments on
      youtube about the old guy. VERY disrespectful.

      > Lucas
      Yo Lucas,
      Very plausible explanation of what happened.
      Another one is that you diminish your own Chi
      by bragging, showing off, trying to make money
      from it, etc. And these type things would also
      be considered Very disrespectful, or something
      similar.