RE: [Meditation Society of America] Chi I wish this stuff was for real

  • Lucas Uffelman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2007
      The Only thing I can figure is that MMA fighters deal with more physical training than mental or spiritual.  So...  Basically his Chi flow was lessoned, and the Master had little to no control over it for that reason.

      I've seen that before and I've always disliked everyones comments on youtube about the old guy.  VERY disrespectful.

      Lucas

      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:15:07 +0000
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Chi I wish this stuff was for real

      http://www.youtube. com/watch? v=gEDaCIDvj6I
      PS: MMA means Mixed Martial Arts

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 24, 2007
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Lucas Uffelman
        <aoeguy@...> wrote:

        > The Only thing I can figure is that MMA fighters deal with more
        physical training than mental or spiritual. So... Basically his Chi
        flow was lessoned, and the Master had little to no control over it for
        that reason.

        > I've seen that before and I've always disliked everyones comments on
        youtube about the old guy. VERY disrespectful.

        > Lucas
        Yo Lucas,
        Very plausible explanation of what happened.
        Another one is that you diminish your own Chi
        by bragging, showing off, trying to make money
        from it, etc. And these type things would also
        be considered Very disrespectful, or something
        similar.